• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bill Moos is AD

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Mike Riley has been a head coach how long?

The Board of regents should have never allowed Harvey to ever make an AD hire ever again after Pederson. Harvey is the biggest piece of shit ever at Nebraska when it comes to athletics. He was a fucking rusty tool when making hires. Eichorst is fucking worse then Pederson ever was. Yori should have never been fired. Eichorst not only fucked Nebraska football but he also fucked over women's basketball. A big pile of steaming horse shit would have made better AD then Eichorst. I'll give this guy a chance. I also remember when Bill Byrne was hire from Oregon and people didn't like that hire. Byrne was one of the best things to happen to Husker athletics. Yes Greg Byrne would have been my number one choice but I never really ever thought he would leave Bama. I'll will take a wait and see approach with the Moos hire.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I would go for a B1G AD myself. BUt whatever you do get a proven commodity.
Well we did get a Wisconsin cast-off last time.
If it is shut the fucking football program down. DO IT TODAY!
That would have been the Trev Alberts hire.
We see competition all around us. SDSU is an excellent example of a school who is competing waY beyond their ability. Iowa State is able to compete and pull out wins that should never happen. They are geographically in the same spot and don't have a fraction of what we have, yet we make excuses about how hard it is to get talent here. ISU plays with no money but they win games. No they don't play where I want Nebraska to play but they play better than Nebraska plays today.
BUt we can't even do that? We are a death trap? Okay, you win. I'm done. If we can''t compete than I am done with it. I would prefer to just shut the program down but if they want to keep going out there and embarrassing themselves that's their choice. because "they" have no connection to me.
I watched Bob Devaney in he 60s and 70s I watched Tom in the 70's 80's 90's and while there were a few ties I shook my head we played. We didn't always win but we played.
If they want to play this kind of football, with no heart, with no expectations then they are not the program I followed throughout my life.

"THEY" ARE IMPOSTERS AND "THEY" ARE NOT NEBRASKA FOOTBALL AND I DON'T CARE ANYMORE WHAT "THEY" DO BECAUSE THE PROGRAM I ASSOCIATED WITH HAD PRIDE. PRIDE IN WINNING, PRIDE IN PLAYING, PRIDE IN LOSING.
Do you rermember the AD before Devaney - me neither.
As for the last part, perhaps @Tomhusker can recommend South West Minnesota State to you to root for.
Athletic Directors aren't usually splash hires so I will wait and see because I have no choice.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all hear a lot of things. For instance, we all heard a bunch of names being tossed around for AD.

Moos wasn't one of those names.

The internet makes for a lot of great rumors.

how about...say....art briles?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the last part, perhaps @Tomhusker can recommend South West Minnesota State to you to root for.
Athletic Directors aren't usually splash hires so I will wait and see because I have no choice.
I will say the AD Tippy Dye did not want to hire Devaney. A coach at WIchita state was the lead. but a booster convinced regents that if Nebraska with its dire record was to do anything they needed to hire from the best, Bob Devaney.
And that is the rest of the story.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say the AD Tippy Dye did not want to hire Devaney. A coach at WIchita state was the lead. but a booster convinced regents that if Nebraska with its dire record was to do anything they needed to hire from the best, Bob Devaney.
And that is the rest of the story.
I could have looked that up also.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't need a splash hire. Something more than a wet diaper would have been nice tho.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Riley is safe for now and Moos now supports him. :drink:

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't need a splash hire. Something more than a wet diaper would have been nice tho.
I have to say Tom, my wife watches the grandkids every day and I see many turds in those diapers.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Riley is safe for now and Moos now supports him. :drink:

That's not what I gathered at all. When asked what he thought of Riley he said "I haven't talked to him at all since he left Oregon State.....but he's my coach right now.....and I sure hope he wins some of these games coming up on the remainder of the schedule."

To me that says, "this train wreck better get fixed immediately or you're gone."

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooooooooooooooooooos

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I gathered at all. When asked what he thought of Riley he said "I haven't talked to him at all since he left Oregon State.....but he's my coach right now.....and I sure hope he wins some of these games coming up on the remainder of the schedule."

To me that says, "this train wreck better get fixed immediately or you're gone."
The local stations are saying he is not a fan of firing coaches mid-season. I hope he gets a jump on his man if your right.

Moos rhymes with Noose

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hire new AD yesterday, frost on my car this morning

It’s a sign boys ! Frost is coming !