• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bill Callahan

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be happy about a guy being gone because he didn't win games.....that makes sense.

To hate a guy because he didn't win games.......that's gay.

I never thought you were a historical revisionist. The problem wasn't so much he couldn't win games. He removed everything that was Nebraska. Pedersen brought him in to remove all traditions and recreate a Pedersen dynasty and he just did his owners bidding. It's not that he was such an evil man. Poor guy was Pedersens lap dog.

Now quit trolling JJM.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trolling and I completely agree with you, HISL.

Callahan was an innocent little dummy who came here and did exactly what he was asked by Pederson. Unfortunately, he knew nothing at all about Nebraska's history or he probably would have never taken the job here.

Like I said, I was around him. He was very professional and an extremely kind guy.

He was just a bad Head Coach.

There is more to hate about Bo Pelini than there is to hate about Bill Callahan.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM obsession is loving some one or thing to the point of not letting it go. Here it is years later & your pushing this troll shit on us so you are in fact obsessing over a person and time we don't care for. I and others here don't want to continue down this road with you - if I could afford it I would buy you (JJM) a car for Christmas, one with the defective airbags intact...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even read past the first line there.......

Man, I do not at all care for Bill Callahan being our coach. I am so unbelievably glad he is gone.

I'm also happy for him that he found his place in Dallas. He is thriving. Good people deserve good things.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now that I have read the rest of your post, kiss my ass, buddy.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between the 2 evils, in hindsight, if I had to choose it wouldn't be Bo

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo is straight up a dick. There is legitimate evil in the man.

One of the things I've learned in life is that being a good person in general will lead you to success at some point no matter what. Dave Ramsey said that being a generous and good person leads you to way more opportunities in life, because quite simply people want to be around you.

It's obvious not everyone wants to surround Bo Pelini. The people around him record what he says so they can get rid of him.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And success isn't measured by how much money you have.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you are allll over the place.
You are either trolling or didn't get you're script refilled this month.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am right down the center.

From the get-go all I said was Bill Callahan is a good guy, and he found success. Why? Because people actually want to be around the guy. Eventually it always works out. He is no evil person just because he did was Steve Pederson told him to do.

Pederson is a piece of shit. The blame all goes on his shoulders. It's a shame that the general population of Husker fans don't even know who he is or was. They just point straight to Callahan because he was the coach at the time.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I've said in this thread isn't 100% fact.

1) Bill Callahan found his place.
2) Bill Callahan is a good person.
3) Bo Pelini is not a good person.
4) Neither of them are good Head Coaches.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I've said in this thread isn't 100% fact.

1) Bill Callahan found his place.
2) Bill Callahan is a good person.
3) Bo Pelini is not a good person.
4) Neither of them are good Head Coaches.

Hey stop pickin' on that former Buckeye!:pound: He was just acting like a total jackass because he wanted the hell outta Lincoln & didn't wanna quit on the team!:bullshit:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am right down the center.

From the get-go all I said was Bill Callahan is a good guy, and he found success. Why? Because people actually want to be around the guy. Eventually it always works out. He is no evil person just because he did was Steve Pederson told him to do.

Pederson is a piece of shit. The blame all goes on his shoulders. It's a shame that the general population of Husker fans don't even know who he is or was. They just point straight to Callahan because he was the coach at the time.

I was posting about your posts on Pelini. The audio thread he is an old school chest thumping Murican that you hope in 10 years people will see what he did for Nebraska.

Here he is just plain evil.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey stop pickin' on that former Buckeye!:pound: He was just acting like a total jackass because he wanted the hell outta Lincoln & didn't wanna quit on the team!:bullshit:

So why did he get angry when he ultimately got fired?

I'll tell you why. He didn't want to get fired. He's a typical bully who thought that since he got his 9 wins again his job was bullet proof. That he could challenge his bosses and treat everybody around him like shit without repercussions.

He may not have wanted to be here, but the money for him and his buddies was too good to leave as well.

Calling the AD a Pussy and a C*** isn't the real information from the meeting. That he brought up the money for himself and his buddies is the real info.

Pelini was milking the place and lining his buddies pockets. He was putting in the bare minimums when it came to coaching.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini was counting on the "Bo wins 9 games a year like T.O. did" buffoons to protect him.

I took a lot of heat for it, but I likened them to the Battered Wives Syndrome crowd.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It crystallized for me last night.

Bo is a selfish and bad person.