• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest weaknesses for AFC North teams - ESPN Insider

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Super Bowl champs hadn't won chit in 10 years. Just saying.

I m not saying NE shouldn't have won so get the sand out of ur vaj. I am saying you play in a historically WEAK division and if this isn't true then check the teams in it it's that easy.

not sure this is debatable I mean look at the collective records and playoff appearances of the other teams and I think in the last 10 years you can only agree. Weak division.

Doesn't matter if a team goes to the playoffs and loses they went which means they were at least good. Beating up on 6-10 teams for a living in your division is no biggie.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I m not saying NE shouldn't have won so get the sand out of ur vaj. I am saying you play in a historically WEAK division and if this isn't true then check the teams in it it's that easy.

not sure this is debatable I mean look at the collective records and playoff appearances of the other teams and I think in the last 10 years you can only agree. Weak division.

Doesn't matter if a team goes to the playoffs and loses they went which means they were at least good. up on 6-10 teams Beating up on 6-10 teams for a living in your division is no biggie.

Again you are not listening. Patriots split with Miami and Buffalo, squeaked by the Jets.
They have been beating up the weak AFCN teams.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh I caught that last comment by a weak wildcard team. I guess that means tha Ravens shouldnt have been there?

Ha haa the only team that travels to NE and treats it like a home game. Playing in Gillette for the Ravens is nothing; us to it. Comfortable. We know our guys are gonna have a great game there. Last time we came up to NE in the playoffs Ray Lewis knocked the mud off his cleats in NE's face in his way to another SB championship.

NE=Baltimores second homefield

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you are not listening. Patriots split with Miami and Buffalo, squeaked by the Jets.
They have been beating up the weak AFCN teams.....

You just don't get it do you?

Look at the collective records of the teams in your division. Then look at the records of the AFCN teams.

Not who beat who but the shabby hapless records of the East. That should get you home if not I don't know what to do I have thrown breadcrumbs down the size of footballs.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time the Ravens lost to a team in the east not named NE was pre-prohibition.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't matter if a team goes to the playoffs and loses they went which means they were at least good. Beating up on 6-10 teams for a living in your division is no biggie.

The New England Patriots Superbowl Champions have won 9 of 10 division championships.
The New England Patriots Superbowl Champion have the best record in football in the last 10 years.
The fact that you say they "hadn't won chit" means you are just talking crap. You are living in denial.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots Superbowl Champions have won 9 of 10 division championships.
The New England Patriots Superbowl Champion have the best record in football in the last 10 years.
The fact that you say they "hadn't won chit" means you are just talking crap. You are living in denial.....

Haven't won shit meaning didn't win a Super Bowl for 10 years.winning Suer Bowl wins is what matters. Before this year the last Brady SB win was when he was 27. Scary for you right?

When Brady retires and BB comes back to Annapolis his hometown then NE is back to the years.
lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots Superbowl Champions play in a weak division which is why they have won 9 of 10 division championships.
The New England Patriots Superbowl Champion have the best record in football in the last 10 years bc they play in a weak division.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be competitive there again this year, think Baltimore wins the division again though.
Pitt won the division last year...
tumblr_nhcl8tjYQ61u0mpilo1_500.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hand to eat.... But who beat who in the playoffs in Pitsburgh?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 8

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hand to ear I meant...lol