• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

biggest need

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I would draft in the first two rounds
1 WR Blackmon
2 TE Fleener

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly disagree with you about Brown. I don't think he's that good at all, and I wonder what Culliver would look like in a full season. He struggled today.

CB is also a MUCH more important position than safety.

I'm also a much bigger fan of Goldson than most on the board.

lol this is true! Goldson had a good game IMO.... the one play I HATE that he did(which was by design) was the Safety blitz from a mile away.... No way he's the type to pull that off(speed wise) nor was that appropiate to leave Brown alone with over the top help against Nicks...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest Need for me are CB, S, WR.......

what we need to do first is to resign Rogers. Decide whether or not Cuilliver can be our #2 guy, if not go with with the higher rated prospect between CB & S.....

(talking for this subject only for I would also look at RG in late first)

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just can't agree. Getting an elite QB has to be priority one. CB is need #2. I would put WR above safety as well.

I disagree. Unless a premier free agent is available, drafting a qb in the first three rounds would be ridiculous. The niners need to draft players that will immediately make this team better. This team could be a couple players away from the Super Bowl in the next year or two. A rookie qb is not going to improve this team. Teams need to seize the moment of winning now!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I disagree. Unless a premier free agent is available, drafting a qb in the first three rounds would be ridiculous. The niners need to draft players that will immediately make this team better. This team could be a couple players away from the Super Bowl in the next year or two. A rookie qb is not going to improve this team. Teams need to seize the moment of winning now!

yes, a rookie QB isn't going to provide immediate dividends, but its still what we need most. would not hestate to draft one if he's our guy?

IMO we're in a situation where "winning now" means getting that quality QB, even if a draft pick.

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yes, a rookie QB isn't going to provide immediate dividends, but its still what we need most. would not hestate to draft one if he's our guy?

IMO we're in a situation where "winning now" means getting that quality QB, even if a draft pick.

Agree to disagree Deep! Although isnt it great to be debating the draft where we are in a position to draft need versus future instead of the previous years of we suck draft whomever gets to us??

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are looking at Fuller or a safety with our first pick landing where I expect it to.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a real good QB lasting to us in the late first and perhaps too costly to get Luck....

We're going to be drafting late fellas, it's time to accept that...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides we got Prime waiting in the wings. We wouldn't have drafted him if they didn't see something of potential and with the success of the recent draft picks of the niners, i can't argue with them for now...

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
besides we got Prime waiting in the wings. We wouldn't have drafted him if they didn't see something of potential and with the success of the recent draft picks of the niners, i can't argue with them for now...

They need a quality back up QB for this season. If Smith goes down, the Niners are done as a playoff team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a quality back up QB for this season. If Smith goes down, the Niners are done as a playoff team.

We don't know that... Prime looked good in preseason and who knows what he's been learning seeing Smith and the offense out there... besides if Harbs is the QB whisperer what's not to say he couldn't work Prime out?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We don't know that... Prime looked good in preseason and who knows what he's been learning seeing Smith and the offense out there... besides if Harbs is the QB whisperer what's not to say he couldn't work Prime out?

He could survive a regular season game but not a playoff game. He needs a lot of work. Any QB from a gimmick offense in college who hasn't seen any legitimate playing time would get beat by a playoff team. The pressure and inexperience would be too much.

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could survive a regular season game but not a playoff game. He needs a lot of work. Any QB from a gimmick offense in college who hasn't seen any legitimate playing time would get beat by a playoff team. The pressure and inexperience would be too much.

After Alex Smith's resurrection, I don't think any ones in position to doubt Harbaugh's ability to a) recognize QB talent. Or, b) mold a raw QB into a successful QB.

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really didn't think he looked good in preseason. He showed the ability to escape harms way, along with a strong arm. However, he made many foolish passes. But I'm not going to doubt Harbaugh's ability to mold a QB...I hope Kaep is soaking up his knowledge!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prime looked good at throwing INTs.