• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Biggest douchebag in the NBA is.....

The biggest douchebag in the League is......

• Kyrie Irving

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dillon Brooks

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Grayson Allen

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Draymond Green

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Ja Morant

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think any if those 3 get drafted by the Clippers, the Clippers are legit contender for years. Yes the Celtics and Bulls were not very good when Bird and Jordan arrived.

I just can’t buy that Cleveland was trying to lose while having Lebron. Golden St drafts well but it doesn’t change the fact that guys are doing it today.

No they aren't. Not under Sterling. He never tried to improve the team. Even when they were able to have rosters that were able to reach the playoffs, they never made any moves to become contenders. It's why those players always left.

No one said Cleveland was trying to lose, they just weren't trying to win titles. That's why, if memory serves, their biggest FA signing was 175 year old Shaq who was long past his prime and only able to play 53 games and only 23 minutes per in those games.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See above for your abandoning Bird Magic and Jordan jumping ship.

Yeah, already showed why you're wrong. The fact that you think they'd have never left the Clippers shows you're just flailing now.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they aren't. Not under Sterling. He never tried to improve the team. Even when they were able to have rosters that were able to reach the playoffs, they never made any moves to become contenders. It's why those players always left.

No one said Cleveland was trying to lose, they just weren't trying to win titles. That's why, if memory serves, their biggest FA signing was 175 year old Shaq who was long past his prime and only able to play 53 games and only 23 minutes per in those games.

I’ll admit he never had his Robin in Cleveland. But it doesn’t change the fact that he could have stayed in Miami. But at that point he sees greener grass back in Cleveland where he all the sudden trusts their management.

:L

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, already showed why you're wrong. The fact that you think they'd have never left the Clippers shows you're just flailing now.

I’m wrong how? Because you think if Bird MJ or Magic get drafted by the Clipps they are toast? Lol cmon man your acting like your hypothetical here has no holes.

And then Claiming victory way too soon like so many here. Those players would have made the Clippers legit and anyone who knows b-ball knows that.

Like it’s their fault Lebrons management wasn’t good. And then all the sudden was good. Lmao

This is just early Monday comedy

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading this 11-page shit show and every time I read a comment about LeBron leaving and joining up with others I'm thinking to myself all of these apply to a greater extent to KD. So how can this have gone on for 11 pages? It's because the Shut Up and Dribble people hate that LeBron is outspoken about society, politics, and culture. And I'll say it because no one else will. The modern iteration of the Shut Up and Dribble Black Man guy is an abject pussy who won't come right out and say what dictates the path when it's blatantly obvious where it's coming from.

And now my thread ban...

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading this 11-page shit show and every time I read a comment about LeBron leaving and joining up with others I'm thinking to myself all of these apply to a greater extent to KD. So how can this have gone on for 11 pages? It's because the Shut Up and Dribble people hate that LeBron is outspoken about society, politics, and culture. And I'll say it because no one else will. The modern iteration of the Shut Up and Dribble Black Man guy is an abject pussy who won't come right out and say what dictates the path when it's blatantly obvious where it's coming from.

And now my thread ban...

Absolutely they apply to KD as well. Lebron a bit different case because yeah he never had a Robin like KD had at least for his first 7 years.

Not one of my posts have said anything political btw. Carry on tho. You at your bank in line?? Lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll admit he never had his Robin in Cleveland. But it doesn’t change the fact that he could have stayed in Miami. But at that point he sees greener grass back in Cleveland where he all the sudden trusts their management.

:L

I already said that I didn't think he should have left Miami. But I understand it given his promise to Cleveland fans.

He didn't trust Cavs management which is why his 2nd time around was basically 2 year deals with player options on the 2nd year. It enabled him to keep pressure on Cavs management to maintain a contending team.

Once they got their title, the Cavs tried to force him to commit longer term by refusing to make any more trades or FA signings until he did.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m wrong how? Because you think if Bird MJ or Magic get drafted by the Clipps they are toast? Lol cmon man your acting like your hypothetical here has no holes.

And then Claiming victory way too soon like so many here. Those players would have made the Clippers legit and anyone who knows b-ball knows that.

Like it’s their fault Lebrons management wasn’t good. And then all the sudden was good. Lmao

This is just early Monday comedy

Yes, the Clippers would have just been happy to let any of them take them as far as they could without ever spending the money to make it to the next level, just like they did the few times they had playoff caliber teams.

The Clippers had opportunities over the years when they were playoff caliber teams and the Lakers weren't, to put a dent in the Lakers hold on LA and never did what was necessary to actually accomplish it.

From a "stars on the team" perspective, the Clippers have the best team they've had in their history and had to have a change in ownership to get there. Do you actually think that Kawhi and PG are Clippers if Sterling still owned them?

And lol @hypotheticals...this entire debate is based on hypotheticals.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron most certainly could have attracted other players to Cleveland and put together a team just like what happened in Miami.

He jumps ship everywhere it’s pretty obvious.

You think Jordan was drafted into a good team? Not only was MJ on a garbage team but he was in a loaded eastern conference. You do realize it took him 7-8 years win it all right? Lol

He wasn’t drafted on a good team. I didn’t say that.

But the front office for his franchise did a masterful job putting pieces around him that fit. Pippen, Grant, Paxson, Armstrong, Cartwright etc.

Point is, by the time he was 7-8 years in the team was already championship level.

So he didn’t have to go anywhere.

Cleveland’s roster was mediocre.

And good luck bringing big FAs to Cleveland!

Not the same situation at all.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If players like Steph Curry can stay in 1 organization today I’m l pretty sure Bird Magic and Jordan would be doing the same.

Those players all have 1 think in common. They make others around them much better and ALL make their team elite.

At some point you have to strap up your big boy pants and play with what’s around you. Not cry about the lack of talent around you

Steph Curry’s team was championship level before he reached RFA.

Again, why would he need to leave?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry’s team was championship level before he reached RFA.

Again, why would he need to leave?

Who said Steph needs to leave? The point is it can be done today. Yes GMs need to draft well and pick up good FA role players or even max players. Always been that way. Miami and Lebron could have done it. Maybe the Cavs do it maybe they don’t. We will never know either way. We will never know if Jordan could have had 8 rings had he not try to hit a curveball either.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the Clippers would have just been happy to let any of them take them as far as they could without ever spending the money to make it to the next level, just like they did the few times they had playoff caliber teams.

The Clippers had opportunities over the years when they were playoff caliber teams and the Lakers weren't, to put a dent in the Lakers hold on LA and never did what was necessary to actually accomplish it.

From a "stars on the team" perspective, the Clippers have the best team they've had in their history and had to have a change in ownership to get there. Do you actually think that Kawhi and PG are Clippers if Sterling still owned them?

And lol @hypotheticals...this entire debate is based on hypotheticals.

Off the subject but do you think it was the Lakers idea to sign Westbrook to that huge contract or Lebrons?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the subject but do you think it was the Lakers idea to sign Westbrook to that huge contract or Lebrons?

That was Lebron and AD's idea. The Lakers mistake was going along with it and believing them when they said they could make it work even though everyone knew the chances of it working were somewhere between slim and none.

Pelinka actually had a trade that was all but done that would have brought in 2 much better fits., but he made the mistake of listening to his 2 stars. The current roster is much closer to what Pelinka tried to put together before Lebron and AD went to him about Westbrook.

Also, the Laklers didn't sign him to that contract, they traded for him on the last 2 years of it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was Lebron and AD's idea. The Lakers mistake was going along with it and believing them when they said they could make it work even though everyone knew the chances of it working were somewhere between slim and none.

Pelinka actually had a trade that was all but done that would have brought in 2 much better fits., but he made the mistake of listening to his 2 stars. The current roster is much closer to what Pelinka tried to put together before Lebron and AD went to him about Westbrook.

Also, the Laklers didn't sign him to that contract, they traded for him on the last 2 years of it.
Yessir should have kept Caruso too.

Giving RW that much money would have scared the piss out of me

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said Steph needs to leave? The point is it can be done today. Yes GMs need to draft well and pick up good FA role players or even max players. Always been that way. Miami and Lebron could have done it. Maybe the Cavs do it maybe they don’t. We will never know either way. We will never know if Jordan could have had 8 rings had he not try to hit a curveball either.

Of course it can be done.

But you blaming players for leaving as a stain on their legacies isn’t fair.

Most guys aren’t drafted into a situation as good as MJ or Magic or Bird or Steph or Kobe.

So they take the Bull by the horns.

Damian Lillard is a great player. He has chosen to stay in Portland. If he finishes his career there, he will have no chance to win a title ever.

You swap him and Steph, he might not have the same level of success Steph has, but I guarantee it would be a lot more.

And if you give Magic or Bird 0 all star teammates for their entire careers, as some current superstars have had, they aren’t winning any rings.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving for me.

Surprised Patrick Beverly isn't on this list.

I would go Irving then Green but Morant is climbing.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Memphis grizzlies.

Half that roster needs to get Kerrigan'd in their knee caps.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Charles Barkley hadn’t got out of Philly. And Shaq hadn’t got to LA, Grant Hill hadn’t wanted in on Shaq’s Magic leftovers, and LeBron hadn’t grown up watching them do it, would he have ever left Cleveland?

And how is everyone not voting for Grayson Allen!?!