• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest Blowout of Divisional Round

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest blowout will likely be the Panthers over the Seahawks. It's looking like Lynch still doesn't have the heart or determination to get his ass on the field.

I don't like to brag, but the Broncos and Panthers have won me a lot of cabbage in the past and I'm confident that won't change this weekend.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only Thursday and someone made a prediction^^^^^^WTF?
However, I'm betting we'll hear a different story come Monday. He bet the spread, not straight up. Naturally he took whatever team beats the spread. Unless of course there's a push. In that case he won the over under parlayed with an NHL and collede basketball game. Fat stacks of cabbage fondu.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One way to look at this is: which teams lack experienced, playoff-tested QBs? That was seemingly a pretty huge factor last weekend. If Big Ben is out, Pitt will clearly be at a disadvantage, assuming Manning can go. If Ostweiler plays, I dunno. RE Kansas City: Alex Smith had a decent game last week, but can he and the Chiefs slay the Dragon? The Hawks and Carolina match up two of the top QBs in the game, playing at their best right now. That leaves the Pack with a Super Bowl-winning QB against a vet with an 0-2 PO record while with the Bengals. I still like the Cards. They have patiently waited for this game for 3 or 4 years. Seattle punched them in the face two weeks ago, so any thoughts of overconfidence are out the window.

Just for laffs, here are my picks:

Patriots 24 Chiefs 21 OT
Cards 31 Pack 17
Seahawks 28 Panthers 23
Broncos 20 Steelers 17 (Big Ben plays)
Broncos 23 Steelers 3 (BB out)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to not like Denver, especially if Brown doesn't play. Unelss Ben is actually 100%, which it doesn't sound like.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver-Stealers,
AZ-GB, and
Carolina-Seattle

I see all 3 being blow outs

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there will be at least one game that ends in a 10+ point loss for someone, but I'll be damned if I can guess who it will be before hand.

Seattle/Carolina typically play a low scoring affair. That game will probably come down to turnovers and not likely a double digit win, but who knows. If I had to guess the closest I would dare is one of the AFC games is more likely IMO to end in a big win than the two NFC.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I love about the division round is you are rid of all the pretenders. Each team remaining has the ability to beat the other team.

With that said, it comes down to health.

I can see Denver blowing out Pitt if Brown Doesn't play. Too much for Pitt to overcome.

KC and NE should be close. I don't see any blowout there.

GB and AZ will be a close game. The Cards injuries vs The Packs health is a big factor. Don't expect a repeat of week 16.

Seattle and Carolina will be close. Nothing more to say about that.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ is now missing 3 defensive starters and GB is finally healthy minus Adams so it should be a much closer game than the last one where GB was missing 4 starters on the o line plus a few other players like our #1cb

We are missing 1 def starter, Okafor, and gained 1 starter, Johnson, since the last meeting. Mathieu was already out & Redding is a rotational player.

I'll take a game with Rashad Johnson in with Okafor & Redding out, any day.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are missing 1 def starter, Okafor, and gained 1 starter, Johnson, since the last meeting. Mathieu was already out & Redding is a rotational player.

I'll take a game with Rashad Johnson in with Okafor & Redding out, any day.
This is true. It just effects our depth. The bigger difference is GB's health.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I have to pick one game to be a 2 TD win it would be Arizona over Green Bay.

Broncos second especially if Ben/Brown are not 100%

I see the Pats/KC being pretty close with the Pats winning it.

I see the Hawks/Panthers game close and I really have no idea who will win it. I could make an argument either way. The one factor that not a lot of people have mentioned is that the Panthers are starting two corners they picked up off the street in the last month. I'm guessing we will see a lot of zone from the Panthers so if the Hawks can exploit that, the could win comfortably. But that is a big if.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest blowout will likely be the Panthers over the Seahawks. It's looking like Lynch still doesn't have the heart or determination to get his ass on the field.

I don't like to brag, but the Broncos and Panthers have won me a lot of cabbage in the past and I'm confident that won't change this weekend.
Geez where you get your info? Where ever it is, you need to start bitch slapping them for feeding you garbage info. Lynch has declared himself good to go against the Panthers.:D

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez where you get your info? Where ever it is, you need to start bitch slapping them for feeding you garbage info. Lynch has declared himself good to go against the Panthers.:D

Don't be fooled by media speculation and Lynch trying to pull a fast one. Trust me, he isn't 100% and my sources are telling me that he just doesn't have the "it" factor for this one sided matchup. Look for the Panthers to gang bang the Seahawks to death.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions:
Panthers beat Seahawks 33-28
Cardinals beat Packers 37-21
Steelers beat Broncos in OT, 22-19
Chiefs with the upset, beat N.E. 26-18

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ is now missing 3 defensive starters and GB is finally healthy minus Adams so it should be a much closer game than the last one where GB was missing 4 starters on the o line plus a few other players like our #1cb

Idk where you got 3 from. Badger was out against you the first time anyways so nothing changed there. They're down 1 with Rashad Johnson (one of our key leaders in the defense) returning after missing the first game against you so technically it's neutral for us.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to the AZ-GB game will be the start. If AZ rattles Rodgers from the start and forces a turnover or multiple 3 and out's to start the game then that'll shake GB's offense early on after it gained some confidence back last week.

If you let them come out hot then they're just gonna keep that momentum rolling.

My predictions:

NE-31 KC-24
PIT-28 DEN-17

SEA-34 CAR-21
AZ-35 GB-24

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against Carolina or Green Bay, but it seems to me that both ARZ and SEA fans would love an NFCW rubber match in the Championship game. Each team would like to prove that their earlier win was no fluke.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers had Barclay at LT, he was a disaster. Bulaga was lost during game. Also I believe Linsley was back at center... but even if Tretter was playing center there is really no drop off. Packers were not missing 4 starters on OL for Cardinals game.

Packers will play the game closer, but I still think Cardinals win.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see Seattle stopping the TE passes.