• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Faster Stronger Louder

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, we got a little over a week here before the start of the season and we have to have everything ready to go.

Below is a list of the people that have either expressed interest, received an invite from me, or were auto-renewed in the league. It looks like we SHOULD be able to do this with 12 teams (outside shot for 14). Might have to make some cuts if we have an odd number of mothafuckas though, so first come first serve.

@Cave_Johnson (auto renewed)
@Shanemansj13 (auto renewed)
@HaroldSeattle (auto renewed)
@FirebreathingMonkey (auto renewed)
@Anointed One (auto renewed)
@seahawksfan234 (auto renewed)
@10HtownRebs (new invite, joined)
@kcden (new invite, joined)
@SteelersPride (new invite, joined)
@seattlefan75 ( auto renrewed)
@jerseyhawksfan79 (new invite, joined)
@uwdawgfan ( new invite, not joined yet)
@thunderc (expressed interest, but I have not received an email via PM)

So that's actually 13 out there but I haven't gotten a hard yes from everybody. At least, I don't think so. I may be wrong. A lot of messages and shit flying around.

Either way please respond to this message and confirm that you are down to clown (specifically talking to the auto renewing dudes here) I want to get the teams and draft time set sooner rather than later. If I don't have everybody's response by Thursday or so I'll start removing those who have not said anything.

Also if you're got a preferred drafting day/time let me know too. Personally I am good to go almost anytime after 6:00 pm PST this week. Have other drafts Saturday at 6:00 pm and Sunday at 2:30 pm but otherwise free on the weekend. Free basically anytime between Labor Day and the start of the season as well.

Looking forward to a fun season. Let's do this gents.

I'm in

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, we got a little over a week here before the start of the season and we have to have everything ready to go.

Below is a list of the people that have either expressed interest, received an invite from me, or were auto-renewed in the league. It looks like we SHOULD be able to do this with 12 teams (outside shot for 14). Might have to make some cuts if we have an odd number of mothafuckas though, so first come first serve.

@Cave_Johnson (auto renewed)
@Shanemansj13 (auto renewed)
@HaroldSeattle (auto renewed)
@FirebreathingMonkey (auto renewed)
@Anointed One (auto renewed)
@seahawksfan234 (auto renewed)
@10HtownRebs (new invite, joined)
@kcden (new invite, joined)
@SteelersPride (new invite, joined)
@seattlefan75 ( auto renrewed)
@jerseyhawksfan79 (new invite, joined)
@uwdawgfan ( new invite, not joined yet)
@thunderc (expressed interest, but I have not received an email via PM)

So that's actually 13 out there but I haven't gotten a hard yes from everybody. At least, I don't think so. I may be wrong. A lot of messages and shit flying around.

Either way please respond to this message and confirm that you are down to clown (specifically talking to the auto renewing dudes here) I want to get the teams and draft time set sooner rather than later. If I don't have everybody's response by Thursday or so I'll start removing those who have not said anything.

Also if you're got a preferred drafting day/time let me know too. Personally I am good to go almost anytime after 6:00 pm PST this week. Have other drafts Saturday at 6:00 pm and Sunday at 2:30 pm but otherwise free on the weekend. Free basically anytime between Labor Day and the start of the season as well.

Looking forward to a fun season. Let's do this gents.

I'm in.

Leaving tonight to go to work for the next two weeks. After 6pm any day is best for me but I will do my best whenever the draft is.

It's a live draft right?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in.

Leaving tonight to go to work for the next two weeks. After 6pm any day is best for me but I will do my best whenever the draft is.

It's a live draft right?
Yes, live draft.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not having to leave town now so any evening good for me.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FYI I've made a few changes from last year.

1. Going to 3 IR slots because well......you know.
2. I noticed the default for defensive scoring does not take into account yards against. I'm not a fan of this so I made a few adjustments (just went to how it's scored in the other league I run commish for). Basically I just evenly split the default 10 points between yards and points allowed instead of having all 10 depend on points.

Other than that this is a default Yahoo league scoring wise other than half PPR.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason that the default draft rankings in the league have the top 6 players, and most of the top 20-30 as QBs? Are their "rankings" strictly based on fantasy point projections?