• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Faster Stronger Louder

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Yahoo sometimes. They moved Etienne to active last night, so I moved him into my lineup fearing I'd miss out on dearly needed points only for Bigsby to have 16.8 while Etienne is out. I slept past game start so didn't see the move back to inactive before kickoff. :dhd: I guess the losing streak will continue.
That's annoying. I also hate when they say the player will probably lose carries/targets due to their injury from last week only to see them play full speed and be the featured back. Happen to me today with Aaron Jones in another league. Over 100yds and a TD. I need to trust my gut.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Yahoo sometimes. They moved Etienne to active last night, so I moved him into my lineup fearing I'd miss out on dearly needed points only for Bigsby to have 16.8 while Etienne is out. I slept past game start so didn't see the move back to inactive before kickoff. :dhd: I guess the losing streak will continue.
Wait, what happened? Did Yahoo show him with no designation even though he was questionable? That's some horseshit.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what happened? Did Yahoo show him with no designation even though he was questionable? That's some horseshit.

Yeah, right before I went to bed, listed him as expecting 7 some odd points and whatnot. Then I slept in. Oh well, I only got -0.1 last week, so not the worst week I’ve had with running backs.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, right before I went to bed, listed him as expecting 7 some odd points and whatnot. Then I slept in. Oh well, I only got -0.1 last week, so not the worst week I’ve had with running backs.
Oh, I see. He was still questionable but they projected points even though reports were saying he wouldn't play.

Yeah, that's stupid as hell. They'll project guys who are doubtful for like 2 points sometimes even though doubtful means there is basically no chance they're suiting up.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see. He was still questionable but they projected points even though reports were saying he wouldn't play.

Yeah, that's stupid as hell. They'll project guys who are doubtful for like 2 points sometimes even though doubtful means there is basically no chance they're suiting up.

Doubtful means I don't play them - questionable means they play (usually). He'd been at 0 all week, so the upgrade in projected points told me he'd play. If they hadn't been in London it probably wouldn't have been an issue, I would've been up before kickoff and made the adjustments. It is what it is, just read too much into their shifting projections.