• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Faster Stronger Louder

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah count me in

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for any interested we were thinking of doing a superflex league..but no bites....thread in the fantasy football forum

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW. I did a one time fill in for the Bengals board. I told them if I played I was gonna wreck their league. I think @FaCe-LeE-uS was in that with me.......if not it was another steeler fan.

I guaranteed a steeler fan would win the leage. We played eachother in the finals, and I won. I wasnt invited back

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW. I did a one time fill in for the Bengals board. I told them if I played I was gonna wreck their league. I think @FaCe-LeE-uS was in that with me.......if not it was another steeler fan.

I guaranteed a steeler fan would win the leage. We played eachother in the finals, and I won. I wasnt invited back

You'll be invited back here..Cause you'll be behind me for sure.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I came in 2nd in this league and they invited me back...a nice mucher crowd over here. AFCN folk can be real douches lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll be invited back here..Cause you'll be behind me for sure.

tenor.gif

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, we got a little over a week here before the start of the season and we have to have everything ready to go.

Below is a list of the people that have either expressed interest, received an invite from me, or were auto-renewed in the league. It looks like we SHOULD be able to do this with 12 teams (outside shot for 14). Might have to make some cuts if we have an odd number of mothafuckas though, so first come first serve.

@Cave_Johnson (auto renewed)
@Shanemansj13 (auto renewed)
@HaroldSeattle (auto renewed)
@FirebreathingMonkey (auto renewed)
@Anointed One (auto renewed)
@seahawksfan234 (auto renewed)
@10HtownRebs (new invite, joined)
@kcden (new invite, joined)
@SteelersPride (new invite, joined)
@seattlefan75 ( auto renrewed)
@jerseyhawksfan79 (new invite, joined)
@uwdawgfan ( new invite, not joined yet)
@thunderc (expressed interest, but I have not received an email via PM)

So that's actually 13 out there but I haven't gotten a hard yes from everybody. At least, I don't think so. I may be wrong. A lot of messages and shit flying around.

Either way please respond to this message and confirm that you are down to clown (specifically talking to the auto renewing dudes here) I want to get the teams and draft time set sooner rather than later. If I don't have everybody's response by Thursday or so I'll start removing those who have not said anything.

Also if you're got a preferred drafting day/time let me know too. Personally I am good to go almost anytime after 6:00 pm PST this week. Have other drafts Saturday at 6:00 pm and Sunday at 2:30 pm but otherwise free on the weekend. Free basically anytime between Labor Day and the start of the season as well.

Looking forward to a fun season. Let's do this gents.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, we got a little over a week here before the start of the season and we have to have everything ready to go.

Below is a list of the people that have either expressed interest, received an invite from me, or were auto-renewed in the league. It looks like we SHOULD be able to do this with 12 teams (outside shot for 14). Might have to make some cuts if we have an odd number of mothafuckas though, so first come first serve.

@Cave_Johnson (auto renewed)
@Shanemansj13 (auto renewed)
@HaroldSeattle (auto renewed)
@FirebreathingMonkey (auto renewed)
@Anointed One (auto renewed)
@seahawksfan234 (auto renewed)
@10HtownRebs (new invite, joined)
@kcden (new invite, joined)
@SteelersPride (new invite, joined)
@seattlefan75 ( auto renrewed)
@jerseyhawksfan79 (new invite, joined)
@uwdawgfan ( new invite, not joined yet)
@thunderc (expressed interest, but I have not received an email via PM)

So that's actually 13 out there but I haven't gotten a hard yes from everybody. At least, I don't think so. I may be wrong. A lot of messages and shit flying around.

Either way please respond to this message and confirm that you are down to clown (specifically talking to the auto renewing dudes here) I want to get the teams and draft time set sooner rather than later. If I don't have everybody's response by Thursday or so I'll start removing those who have not said anything.

Also if you're got a preferred drafting day/time let me know too. Personally I am good to go almost anytime after 6:00 pm PST this week. Have other drafts Saturday at 6:00 pm and Sunday at 2:30 pm but otherwise free on the weekend. Free basically anytime between Labor Day and the start of the season as well.

Looking forward to a fun season. Let's do this gents.

Hey don't think I will do it this year sorry guys

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm in. I have two drafts already for Sept 6th so that would be a tough day for any more that day.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for a draft I am pretty much good starting this Thursday the 3rd. I have to be out of town a few days early this week.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best time would be some night this week. I go on vacation Friday so Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night would be fine with me.