• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Douche? LSU or UF

Who's the bigger Douche

• LSU

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • UF

Votes: 42 76.4%

• Total voters

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again! First week of December is out. SEC won't move their game, they made the date and if you think UF is losing money, the SEC would lose a ton of money if they switched the date, and since they are the boss, it's not happening.

AGain! It need not be out. The SEC can just move that game back a week. They would not lose a ton of money by simply rescheduling for one week later.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch Please

You couldn't even blame LSU

Bitch please. You were just dead wrong on several of the things you claimed. You obviously haven't bothered looking anything up and were speaking out of your ass.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again the Insurance policy does not come close to covering it.

If it does, then that's fine. LSU should have no problem having their cupcake for Nov 19th bought out and they are then free to come to the Swamp to play the game that was scheduled for this Saturday. I'm sure they'll be willing to do this since they're not Skeered and won't lose any money....right?
UF is not LSU's only friend though. We have plans for later. You couldn't make it this time. No biggie, we'll try to call next time we are in town.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they have, but surely they know it's something LSU won't approve because it's not fair. I didn't say that you didn't propose it muppet, I said that it's not good for either team.

But LSU may agree and kudos to them if they do, it's just an unfortunate situation for everyone.

Its not fair. WAAAAAAH! So you're saying LSU will PUSS OUT of a game on Nov 19th ya muppet?

That's what I thought.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGain! It need not be out. The SEC can just move that game back a week. They would not lose a ton of money by simply rescheduling for one week later.

Do you realize how many businesses set up meeting around that date? Do you realize they pick the CFB playoffs soon after? THey would have to move this all back...and do you think it'd be fair for every team in the nation if the whole league moved back the voting for the playoffs because of this?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF is not LSU's only friend though. We have plans for later. You couldn't make it this time. No biggie, we'll try to call next time we are in town.

Y'all planning on chickening out from the makeup date of Nov 19th or the first weekend of December?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not fair. WAAAAAAH! So you're saying LSU will PUSS OUT of a game on Nov 19th ya muppet?

That's what I thought.

You must be 19, I swear. I'm saying why LSU might not want to do this. You don't want to play in New Orleans because you don't think it's fair, and LSU might not want to play this game on the 19th because....you guessed it...it's not fair.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and there is no tater salad option this poll is crap i say!

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize how many businesses set up meeting around that date? Do you realize they pick the CFB playoffs soon after? THey would have to move this all back...and do you think it'd be fair for every team in the nation if the whole league moved back the voting for the playoffs because of this?

You do realize the Georgia Dome is free the next weekend right? You do realize hotels would be quite happy to change reservations 2 months in advance right? You realize the they can delay picking the CFB playoffs for one week since they are not played immediately after picking right?

Do I think it would be "fair" for them to just move the date back? More fair than not playing an important game like UF-LSU.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all planning on chickening out from the makeup date of Nov 19th or the first weekend of December?
We have plans. Good lord.......

fvepng_u7hglnl.jpg

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be 19, I swear. I'm saying why LSU might not want to do this. You don't want to play in New Orleans because you don't think it's fair, and LSU might not want to play this game on the 19th because....you guessed it...it's not fair.

You must be mentally challenged.

I have told you UF offered Nov 19th or the first weekend of December.

I said nothing about new orleans. I said UF did not want to give up a home date and give LSu its home game.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its our home game which is sold out and that means 3 years in a row playing in LA... yeah thanks no thanks

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the Georgia Dome is free the next weekend right? You do realize hotels would be quite happy to change reservations 2 months in advance right? You realize the they can delay picking the CFB playoffs for one week since they are not played immediately after picking right?

Do I think it would be "fair" for them to just move the date back? More fair than not playing an important game like UF-LSU.
You could have played it in New Orleans.

Regardless, you are so far up your own ass, you probably haven't seen light for days.

If you do have family in FL, or if you live there, I hope you and your loved ones are safe.