• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

.... Big12 down this year?

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the jury is still out on if the Big12 has a real "top" this year. Oklahoma, OkSt and Baylor are all in the mix, but they haven't proven a ton thus far. Maybe in a few more weeks it'll be a clearly picture, especially if Oklahoma is indeed a better offense under Bell.

And as long as Texas is in the dumps, I think it's pretty much always going to be a down year for the Big12.

This pretty much sums up the big12.

I'll know more in two weeks but my thinking is the b12 was supposed to have a bad year and it looks like that may happen.

TT will have it's usual collapse and OU needs another game before i'm ready to put them in my top 10.

Baylor and OSU could be for real.

Texas :L

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the jury is still out on if the Big12 has a real "top" this year. Oklahoma, OkSt and Baylor are all in the mix, but they haven't proven a ton thus far. Maybe in a few more weeks it'll be a clearly picture, especially if Oklahoma is indeed a better offense under Bell.

And as long as Texas is in the dumps, I think it's pretty much always going to be a down year for the Big12.

pretty accurate so far this year, no doubt.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've summarized my feelings about every conference and team thusfar.

There isn't a single team that screams DOMINANCE at this point, or conference for that matter.

I won't crown or recognize anyone or any conference at this point as being better than X or Y. I will only point out how foolish anyone is that does.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've summarized my feelings about every conference and team thusfar.

There isn't a single team that screams DOMINANCE at this point, or conference for that matter.

I won't crown or recognize anyone or any conference at this point as being better than X or Y. I will only point out how foolish anyone is that does.

Your conference lost to Northern Iowa, NDSU, Rice and Iowa. Your conference has as far as I know beaten one team from a BCS conference. It's not looking good.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fordman

Loving your avitar!!! Now who would give you such a beautiful thing? :whistle: Thinking you should keep it permanently! :nod:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Fordman, looks like the Mack Brown Curse strikes again!

RSJ out for the season

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Fordman, looks like the Mack Brown Curse strikes again!

RSJ out for the season

From what I understand, Mack stopped recruiting him once he messed his knee up his senior year in high school.