• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big stretch come up for us

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he's still packing too much blubber to play. It's hard for me to believe this guy will contribute anything this year. He's supposed to be a professional, you'd think he would have showed up in the best shape of his life so he could help the team that's stood beside him. From the sound of things, the only exercise he got during his time away was was the walk to his cabinet to get another bag of powdered donuts :L

I guess he could just stand along the line and take up space and clog some of the running lane?:noidea:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he could just stand along the line and take up space and clog some of the running lane?:noidea:

According to B/R(so fwiw), Brent was driving Fredrick into the backfield ''with ease''. Hoping there is some truth in this, and if so, pass the boy some more apple fritters

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to B/R(so fwiw), Brent was driving Fredrick into the backfield ''with ease''. Hoping there is some truth in this, and if so, pass the boy some more apple fritters

I totally agree. Brent needs to be part of the rotation immediately. Put his fat ass in for some plays. He is very strong at the point. This would allow McClain and Hitchens carter to concentrate on fewer running lanes.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the Giants. Think about this. You saw what Rodgers did to our secondary and he's not alone. Even Cousins threw for 400 yards on the Eagles. Now understanding how bad the Eagles secondary is, think of this. The Eagles shut the Giants out. You have to be pretty bad to get blanked by the Eagles secondary. Their new WR is gonna be a superstar though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree. Brent needs to be part of the rotation immediately. Put his fat ass in for some plays. He is very strong at the point. This would allow McClain and Hitchens carter to concentrate on fewer running lanes.

Which of our active DL do you think he is ready to play better than at this point? I don't see what he can do for us if he is tired, but who knows, maybe the reports of him being out of shape are overblown. I would guess he isn't even active this week, but it seems like he is expected to be by most.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to agree with Nate. Sick of Arods 1 yd TD passes and all his dropped Ints while most don't see it and get on their knees and blow him. Even though he is my fantasy Qb, I'm with Arlington, Nate - take his ass out

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to agree with Nate. Sick of Arods 1 yd TD passes and all his dropped Ints while most don't see it and get on their knees and blow him. Even though he is my fantasy Qb, I'm with Arlington, Nate - take his ass out

SorrY, didn't really mean that.