• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BIG set of games next week

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Dallas won in Philly and are back in the race next weeks games are huge.

Best case: Dallas and Philly lose on road while we win at home taking a 3 game lead on each and a solid hold on division.

Worse case: Redskins lose at home making it two loses in row and a team exposed for their short comings while Dallas beats Atlanta making TG day game a tie for first place.

Secondary: Eagles win regardless if Skins win or lose since we still play them twice.

Your thoughts.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well - the current scenario is likely as good as could be expected given everything that has occurred thus far. I like that both DAL & PHI are 2 games back & for the Redskins the most important games will be within the division. If they don't win then they don't really deserve to be in the playoffs.

You mention shortcomings & I agree. However let's also not dismiss the shortcomings for the other 2 teams. This is a pretty weak division rt now. Oh well - even 6 wins is more than several folks here predicated at the beginning of the season. HTTR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have a punchers chance vs the texans at home but as is the case we need our offense to step up and play well and our defense has suddenly gone south . those trends have to change for the better

i think we split with the eagles and the boys