• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Big series in the West against Mariners here 8/29-8/31

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it is about earning stripes as much as it is about getting him more experience at the big league level even if it is done by sitting in a crowded clubhouse or dugout. He does need more time around those guys and he would even if he had been crushing the ball all August long.

JD said yesterday that they rushed Gomez coming up because they wanted him to be with the big league hitting instructors. I think Joey could probably use the same thing.

hasn't he had that in a couple of times up here and it doesn't seem to have had any effect. he is a strike out machine who gets lucky once in a blue moon

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hasn't he had that in a couple of times up here and it doesn't seem to have had any effect. he is a strike out machine who gets lucky once in a blue moon

You have to play this thing out. I am not for him getting significant at bats but anything that furthers his development is encouraged. Also, that article re his swing specifics I found interesting

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to play this thing out. I am not for him getting significant at bats but anything that furthers his development is encouraged. Also, that article re his swing specifics I found interesting

to play this thing out he needs significant at bats in a place where it doesn't interfere with the Rangers. send him to Arizona and down to the winter leagues to work it out

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

16 AB, 1H, 1W, 9 SO's