• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big ROOKIE DRAFT for me tomorrow night.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, as you may know some of the rookies in my league have been drafted all ready. Below is a list of the remaining valuable rookies. I pick 9th and would love to get your opinion of the best option there and who you think will be the best option for me at 9. I know its a lot but if you have the time please list your top 9 players in order as you would draft them, I'd really appreciate the help!

Here are the players to list in no particular order, thanks:

RBs
Andre Williams
Jeremy Hill
Davonte Freeman
Terrance West
Charles Sims
KaDeem Carey
Jerrick McKinnon

WRs
Jordan Mathews
Kelvin Benjamin
Odell Beckham Jr.
Marquise Lee
Davonte Adams
Donte Moncreif
Allen Robinson

TEs
Jace Amaro
Auston Seferian Jenkins

QBs
Johnny football
Bortles
Bridgewater

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrence West
Jeremy Hill
Kelvin Benjamin
Johnny Football
Jordan Mathews
Odel beckham
Andrew Williams
Jace Amaro
KaDeem Carey
Jerrick McKinnon
Charles Sims
Allen Robinson
Marquise Less
Davante Adams
Bortles
ASJ
Bridgewater

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that order changes if this is dynasty by the way, thats strictly for THIS year

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I would prefer this year but if you did a dynasty one also I wouldn't be made at ya!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks SteelersPride thats a big help.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman
Bridgewater
Benjamin
Manziel
Sims
Williams
Adams
West
Hill

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lee is going to be pretty good if dynasty, if this year only then really not sure out of this group

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lee is going to be pretty good if dynasty, if this year only then really not sure out of this group

lees in the doghouse, im not big on freeman smallish back, not a typical 3 down nfl'er

bridgewater looked awful
adams is struggling dropping tons of balls

west could be his teams starter..........hill will be splitting with gio.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i take that back about freeman.......he could be good id bump him up to 4 for me

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrance West
Andre Williams
Blake Bortles
Jeremy Hill
Kelvin Benjamin
Johnny Manziel
Charles Sims
Devonte Freeman
Odell Beckham Jr

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view is that you should base this on (1) opportunity, (2) offense, and (3) then ability. And maybe I look at all 3 of these categories "different" than everyone else?

1. Freeman (SJax is 31 and breaking down)
  2. Andre Williams (Rashad is no spring chicken, and Williams has already gotten GL chances)
  3. Benjamin (32-year old Cothchery is merely a place-holder, and with Steve Smith and LaFell gone Benji could get his shot sooner)
  4. Hill (already ear-marked to share carries for a run-first OC)
  5. McKinnon (AP is 29 and I can envision his "all day" status is almost dusk)
  6. James White (wasn't on your list, but I'm not convinced the Pats are confident in Rdiley, Vereen or Bolden)
  7. Matthews (If Chip's O is here to stay, there will be plenty of opportunities)
  8. Amaro (only if Vick starts)
  9. Beckham
  10. Adams (rumors have him winning the WR3 spot on a good Packers O)
  11. West (I know others are much higher on him, but he'll be in a time-share on a poor offensive team. Not a big seller for me.)
  12. Carey (even as a Bears fan, I'm not convinced he wins carries by default)
  13. Moncrief (Wayne's eventual replacement?)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow you pretty high on McKinnon, dont get me wrong so am I, he had some eye popping numbers at the combine too. benched like 32 reps, ran a 4.4 40 and jumped 40.5 inches. I was considering him but other mocks have him going around 25 to 30 overall in rookie only drafts.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot in a rookie draft?

You must be like a kid on Xmas morning right now. All those options?

If you still need a long term QB, I would try to get Manziel. If not, West, Freeman, Williams, Benjamin and Hill are the most attractive to me (in that order)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah Tlance I was hoping you would chime in. West, Freeman, Williams, Benjamin and Hill will all be gone by 9 for sure. Who would be you next 4 since I pick 9th, would like to see who your top 9 are!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot, this one will take some time and more keystrokes than an willing to do in my phone. I'll weigh in later this afternoon once I get home

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree completely with Joe's factors. (That's why Le'Veon was a better fantasy option last year than Montee, although Montee is a better player.)

I'd toss in "investment" too, about tied with ability - but no team has made an overwhelming RGIII- or TRich-like investment this year. The closest is the Bills, but WRs are a special case, since you can stick them on the field a lot even if they don't end up being targeted a lot.

Given that, nobody here is very exciting. Again, I agree with Joe that Freeman is the most likely to produce this year out of that bunch.

But if your TEs are Gronk and Clay, and if you're picking 9th when anything interesting will likely be gone, I'd take a shot at a TE.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of you guys are higher on Freeman than I am. I like him, but I don't think his situation is ideal.

During the preseason game, both Jacquizz Rodgers and Antone Smith came into the game before Freeman did. And that's not even counting Steven Jackson who didn't play. It's too early to tell, but at this point I'm concerned that he might just end up buried on the depth chart.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree completely with Joe's factors. (That's why Le'Veon was a better fantasy option last year than Montee, although Montee is a better player.)

I'd toss in "investment" too, about tied with ability - but no team has made an overwhelming RGIII- or TRich-like investment this year. The closest is the Bills, but WRs are a special case, since you can stick them on the field a lot even if they don't end up being targeted a lot.

Given that, nobody here is very exciting. Again, I agree with Joe that Freeman is the most likely to produce this year out of that bunch.

But if your TEs are Gronk and Clay, and if you're picking 9th when anything interesting will likely be gone, I'd take a shot at a TE.

blasphemy, bell can play ball...........and ball couldnt beat out moreno........come on now......everyones touting him just cause he plays with peyton,

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of you guys are higher on Freeman than I am. I like him, but I don't think his situation is ideal.

During the preseason game, both Jacquizz Rodgers and Antone Smith came into the game before Freeman did. And that's not even counting Steven Jackson who didn't play. It's too early to tell, but at this point I'm concerned that he might just end up buried on the depth chart.

:agree:i am not on the bandwagon at ALL

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, as you may know some of the rookies in my league have been drafted all ready. Below is a list of the remaining valuable rookies. I pick 9th and would love to get your opinion of the best option there and who you think will be the best option for me at 9. I know its a lot but if you have the time please list your top 9 players in order as you would draft them, I'd really appreciate the help!

Here are the players to list in no particular order, thanks:

RBs
Andre Williams
Jeremy Hill
Davonte Freeman
Terrance West
Charles Sims
KaDeem Carey
Jerrick McKinnon

WRs
Jordan Mathews
Kelvin Benjamin
Odell Beckham Jr.
Marquise Lee
Davonte Adams
Donte Moncreif
Allen Robinson

TEs
Jace Amaro
Auston Seferian Jenkins

QBs
Johnny football
Bortles
Bridgewater

All Right Foot, as promised..although I'm up against the clock to get to my golf league, so quick as I can and still be thorough.
of the guys you listed, and trying to keep in mind what I know about whats already on your dynasty team..

I put Terrence West at the top of the wish list. Don't buy Tate getting through a full workload for long, and if he can't do it this year, the Browns will quickly lose faith in giving him another chance. Especially if West performs as I think he could
Second for me is Devonte Freeman, for much the same reason as the above, but he also is a bit of a question as to whether he could be "the man" when SJAX goes down, or rides into the sunset. they may always have a bigger complimentary back with him.
I'd be remiss if I didn't add James White, as Joe did, you might never be able to trust the Hoody, but one thing you can trust in him is that no one last long on the team if they don't take care of the ball, and/or don't produce. Ridley has some things to prove, and if he doesn't, White will probably get first crack at replacing him. If Branden Bolden can be fantasy relevant in that offense, James White certainly can be too.
Then, little shorter and sweeter here, Benjamin, Mathews, Moncrief, Bridgewater, McKinnon, Sims, Adams, Lee, Amaro, Manziel/Bortles (tie..dont' care for the supporting cast around either of them, nor the organizations track record of ever improving it, but I give the edge to Bortles because I'm not a fan of relatively undersized running QB's), Beckham, Robinson, Sims, Carey, and finally Jenkins.
With Gronk, I wouldn't advise taking a TE..Clay isn't much but he'll get you through if need be,, and I'm sure there will be another "next big thing" at TE next year you can salivate over to back him up with.