• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Ben wants to be traded

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please make a note of this post so that when it happens you can all either laugh at me or call me a genius:

When the Rams take the field for week 1 of the 2015 NFL season, Sam Bradford will be the starter, Jake Locker will be the backup and either Bryce Petty,Sean Mannion or Garrett Grayson will be the rookie #3

Enough talk about Glennon. We will not TRADE for a backup QB.

I wouldn't be so sure. What happens when Bradford refuses to rework his contract to whatever level the Rams require? Besides, Glennon > oft-injured Locker.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and NO, the Rams will not resign Hill or Davis. I have one name to remind you of when I mention Austin Davis, THAD LEWIS. Everyone wanted us to give him a chance to unseat Sam, he could not do it and has remained a backup or third string since... Davis = Lewis

I would have to disagree with you, Davis has at least played and shown some signs of possibly being a decent QB. Yet at the same time Lewis has gone 2-3 as a starter, which is better than both Davis and Bradford:suds:

Also it's not a matter of Davis or Lewis beating Sammie out, I'm sure they were never really given that chance. Sammie was the boy from day one whether he was good or bad, that was our QB, Davis and Lewis were both signed as 3rd stringers, so let's be real, they were never given a chance to "unseat" Sammie, that just wasn't going to happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to disagree with you, Davis has at least played and shown some signs of possibly being a decent QB. Yet at the same time Lewis has gone 2-3 as a starter, which is better than both Davis and Bradford:suds:

Also it's not a matter of Davis or Lewis beating Sammie out, I'm sure they were never really given that chance. Sammie was the boy from day one whether he was good or bad, that was our QB, Davis and Lewis were both signed as 3rd stringers, so let's be real, they were never given a chance to "unseat" Sammie, that just wasn't going to happen!

Bradford, when healthy of course, is easily better than anyone else the Rams have had at QB since he was drafted. It's not even close really.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys sort of a Glennon homer from NC State, but honestly he is a young guy who lost the starting job to Josh Mcnobody because the new regime brought him in. But given the time he could be a quality starter or a quality backup, hell of a lot better than over the hill Shaun Hill.