• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Ben: It won't be the same with the 'best in the business' not on the field for the opener.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more concerned about what is going to happen to the Ug Boots for Men ad campaign. There is no way they want to be associated with Brady right now, but who else could they get? Patrick Stewart? Danny Devito? Bob Saget?
richard sherman

uh-uh-say what say what?

you like comfortable mother fucking boots. do you? well these boots by uggs are for you motherfucker. not only do they cover my feet n shit, but they keep my ankles warm n shit.

uggs...boots for hard core n**gas.

Screenshot_58-630x349.png

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(he means tom brady)

BEN ROETHLISBERGER: WOULDN’T BE SAME IF TOM BRADY WASN’T ON FIELD FOR OPENER
05.26.15 at 4:48 pm ET
By Christopher Price
View attachment 15936
Pittsburgh’s Ben Roethlisberger wants to see Tom Brady in the opener. (Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)

Deflategate has made for some strange bedfellows.

While he didn’t come out and voice his support for Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said Tuesday that if Brady isn’t on the field opening night for the New England-Pittsburgh opener, it wouldn’t be the same.

“He’s a guy, I’ve said for a long time, he’s the best in the business. And he proved it again last year winning his fourth [Super Bowl],” Roethlisberger told ESPN on Tuesday.

“If he’s not out there, it’s not the same. I have a lot of respect for him on the football field and some of the unbelievable things that he’s done. I guess we’ll wait and see what’s finally going to happen.”

Brady was suspended for four games for his role in Deflategate — if it stands, he would miss the opener against Roethlsiberger and the Steelers. His appeal is pending.

A nice thing to say. It's clear the best QBs want to compete against the best.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Ben just wants a shot at revenge. Will be a good game, with or without Brady.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Ben just wants a shot at revenge. Will be a good game, with or without Brady.
....nah,.......Ben knows that I'll be at that game,......and sneaking into a porta-potty with him wouldn't be the first time,....*sigh/pant/blush*.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such an erudite comment. No wonder you think you are so much smarter than everyone else.

Says the old queen who has made a blogging career out of thinking he/she/it is so much smarter than everyone else.

We'll put you down for "salty", Captain Erudite.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw- I think he is saying it won't be the same, well because, it won't be the same.

Yeah, the big retard knows it's his only chance to win and he is being magnanimous, fastidious, erudite and copiously complementary in his parsing of his own dull-witted commentary.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben, of course it's not the same without Brady playing! Everyone will be playing by the rules. That is a huge and obvious difference. Once a cheater always a cheater. Brady's legacy will be one of cheating, not winning. None of his wins hold any water with anyone who cares about the game...NONE!

Obviously it sucks to be Philly sports fan. I can't really say I contemplate the thought seriously because the absurdity of such a concept just cracks me up.

Philly has becoem such a pathetic sports town that Tampa mocks them. :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously it sucks to be Philly sports fan. I can't really say I contemplate the thought seriously because the absurdity of such a concept just cracks me up.

Philly has becoem such a pathetic sports town that Tampa mocks them. :L

Rex, Philly has good sports fans. GenJac isn't one of them. Blaming Philly for GenJacs behavior is just not fair.
Try being nice to him, maybe he'll go away. He'll probably disappear halfway through the season anyways.....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused by the thread title.

I didn't know the Steelers were playing the Packers in the opener. :scratch:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex, Philly has good sports fans. GenJac isn't one of them. Blaming Philly for GenJacs behavior is just not fair.
Try being nice to him, maybe he'll go away. He'll probably disappear halfway through the season anyways.....

Tough break for Philly fans. Maybe they should head on down to the bathhouse, drag GenJac out of there and give him a nice blanket party.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the big retard knows it's his only chance to win and he is being magnanimous, fastidious, erudite and copiously complementary in his parsing of his own dull-witted commentary.
You threw too many big words at me there. :scratch:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is, Ben is saying, I wish he was there so he could watch me put up 8 TD's on that broken down secondary with my atomic Offense, and to see him throw himself on the ground and scream like a toddler.....

funny-tom-brady-pictures_zps1c757103.png

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford? What a bold prediction by the astute Roethlisberger.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Brady is anything but a toddler, he may lie like one, but he's like 40 years old :puzzled:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....nah,.......Ben knows that I'll be at that game,......and sneaking into a porta-potty with him wouldn't be the first time,....*sigh/pant/blush*.

ROFL. Ben would have to be really shit-faced to hit on such a fine specimen.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such a stupid post...What else did you expect him to say? "I hate Brady so I'm glad he isn't playing in this game." I mean these players have been taught to give the PR answer every chance they get. Rarely do we actually get a player to speak their mind fully. Sherman is probably one of the few and maybe Revis. Both of those guys are a little more open than the average player.

Manning was asked earlier about his thoughts on his friend Tom Brady getting caught cheating...He pretty much just said Tom is my friend and I will support him through the good and the bad. Very PR answer that doesn't really give you any chance to read anything into it.

I'm just wondering Rock if you are going to post every single article that hits the internet that deals with Deflategate? Maybe we should have a whole new section opened up just for Rock Strongo to post on Deflategate that way the General Board can actually get back to talking something football. I mean OTA's started today! We actually have real football being played on the field and Rock still wants to talk about Deflategate. I've never met somebody so obsessed with a single topic in my life.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before someone calls Ben a rapist.......shit.........nevermind