• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bieniemy new OC

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were not winning with TH. It was the run game and defense. I don't buy the "he wasn't ready statement." TH had more experience in the offense b/c he has been with Turner, but Howell IMO was the better player. Water under the bridge now.
So let me get this straight.

For 2022, here is what happened:

Carson Wentz = 2-5
The losses were due to bad OLine, lack of running game, and bad defense. The team did not play well for Wentz during the losses and we do not know why.

TH = 5-3-1
The wins were due to the run game and defense amazing play for 5 games. After Wentz went down, the team for some reason decided to play solid football.

Howell = 1-0
The win was due to Howell balling out and throwing all over the field. We had amazing performances by Jarrett Patterson and Jonathan Wiliams and the defense decided to ball out.

Is this correct? Rivera made up the excuse because he dislikes Howell and wanted TH to succeed right?

Trying to follow here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight.

For 2022, here is what happened:

Carson Wentz = 2-5
The losses were due to bad OLine, lack of running game, and bad defense. The team did not play well for Wentz during the losses and we do not know why.

TH = 5-3-1
The wins were due to the run game and defense amazing play for 5 games. After Wentz went down, the team for some reason decided to play solid football.

Howell = 1-0
The win was due to Howell balling out and throwing all over the field. We had amazing performances by Jarrett Patterson and Jonathan Wiliams and the defense decided to ball out.

Is this correct? Rivera made up the excuse because he dislikes Howell and wanted TH to succeed right?

Trying to follow here.

im done talking about TH and Wentz. Hopefully both are gone for 2023.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im done talking about TH and Wentz. Hopefully both are gone for 2023.
Let me ask you this.

What would the record of the team had been if Wentz, Howell, and TH started all 17 games last year. All 3 were fully healthy with the same defense, OLine, and running game. Same everything.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you this.

What would the record of the team had been if Wentz, Howell, and TH started all 17 games last year. All 3 were fully healthy with the same defense, OLine, and running game. Same everything.

im not going down this road with you. If you want to talk about the new year, FA, and draft, that would be fine.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not going down this road with you. If you want to talk about the new year, FA, and draft, that would be fine.
Nah, those are boring to me as we have to wait for the owner change.

I would rather talk about Carson Wentz. Thanks anyways!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, those are boring to me as we have to wait for the owner change.

I would rather talk about Carson Wentz. Thanks anyways!

the offseason is boring to you? ok.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Chiefs get a comp pick from the league for EB.

Teams only get comp picks awarded for minorities that are hired to be HCs and GMs.
Skins get two 3rds if Bieniemy gets a HC job next year.

Shack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to give you a little more..........to wet your whistle so to speak...............a few hot takes (assuming Howell start all season long in 2023) after now hiring EB:

1 - Howell will finish in the top 6 of QB rushing yards/TDs in 2023 (maybe top 5)

2 - Howell will put up 30 total TDs in 2023 (something like 22 passing and 8 rushing)

3 - Howell will put up better total stats than Daniel Jones in 2023

4 - Howell will be better than any of the 1st round QB's taken in the upcoming draft in 2023

5 - Howell will have more rushing TDs than either Brian Robinson or Antonio Gibson in 2023

6 - McLaurin will have more deep ball targets in 2023 than any previous year

To close out, here is a good highlight video on Howell's time in college

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the offseason is boring to you? ok.
Until we get a new owner and get a direction, nobody will know what is going on. Do you know what constraints Rivera is under? Do you even know if he will be the GM or HC next year? Do you know what budget Rivera has to work with? We don't know any of this.

I am more worried about getting a new owner...you have said that you only worry about what happens on the field. I could NOT disagree more.

The sale is the most important event for the team over the past 20 years. If Snyder keeps the team, the entire offseason and the foreseeable future will be a disaster. If Snyder keeps the team, even more fans will leave...and I will be one.

It is NOT your team Dean.
It is NOT my team.

It is Snyder's team and the sale must go through to salvage the tiny amount of hope and fans that are out there. I am shocked you don't see this.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until we get a new owner and get a direction, nobody will know what is going on. Do you know what constraints Rivera is under? Do you even know if he will be the GM or HC next year? Do you know what budget Rivera has to work with? We don't know any of this.

I am more worried about getting a new owner...you have said that you only worry about what happens on the field. I could NOT disagree more.

The sale is the most important event for the team over the past 20 years. If Snyder keeps the team, the entire offseason and the foreseeable future will be a disaster. If Snyder keeps the team, even more fans will leave...and I will be one.

It is NOT your team Dean.
It is NOT my team.

It is Snyder's team and the sale must go through to salvage the tiny amount of hope and fans that are out there. I am shocked you don't see this.

i agree with you the sale is important. I thought he had to sell. Are you worried about him selling?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with you the sale is important. I thought he had to sell. Are you worried about him selling?
Absolutely.

I am not 100% sure this goes through at all. The league is not forcing him out. If they haven't by now, why would they?

The highest bid is 6.3 billion per sources. If this report is true, the highest bid is now 6.3 billion which is well short of 7 billion.

Will he sell, I think so...but I would not doubt it if he decides to stay put either.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.

I am not 100% sure this goes through at all. The league is not forcing him out. If they haven't by now, why would they?

The highest bid is 6.3 billion per sources. If this report is true, the highest bid is now 6.3 billion which is well short of 7 billion.

Will he sell, I think so...but I would not doubt it if he decides to stay put either.

True, I think he sells. Bezos hasnt bid yet.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, I think he sells. Bezos hasnt bid yet.
IMO, he is our only hope....OR

The 7 billion dollar stuff is a rumor from the Snyder camp to drive up the price. I don't know.

What I do know is that I don't trust Snyder period.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do we get those picks if we promote him to the head coach next year?
I was wondering the same thing. Not sure. My guess is probably not. Don't know though.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins get two 3rds if Bieniemy gets a HC job next year.
do we get those picks if we promote him to the head coach next year?
I was wondering the same thing. Not sure. My guess is probably not. Don't know though.
Not next year.

In order for the Commies to get those 3rd rd comp picks, EB has to be with Washington for 2 full seasons before he becomes a HC.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not next year.

In order for the Commies to get those 3rd rd comp picks, EB has to be with Washington for 2 full seasons before he becomes a HC.

Okay but does he have to leave or do we still get the pucks if he's elevated in DC? Didn't have time to read the link......at work right now.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay but does he have to leave or do we still get the pucks if he's elevated in DC? Didn't have time to read the link......at work right now.
It looks like he has to leave in order for Washington to get the picks.

"The employer-club of a minority employee who has been hired by another club as its Head Coach or Primary Football Executive (General Manager) shall receive Draft choice compensation in the form of a compensatory Draft pick in the third round in each of the next two Drafts for an employee hired as either a Head Coach..."

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to give you a little more..........to wet your whistle so to speak...............a few hot takes (assuming Howell start all season long in 2023) after now hiring EB:

1 - Howell will finish in the top 6 of QB rushing yards/TDs in 2023 (maybe top 5)

2 - Howell will put up 30 total TDs in 2023 (something like 22 passing and 8 rushing)

3 - Howell will put up better total stats than Daniel Jones in 2023

4 - Howell will be better than any of the 1st round QB's taken in the upcoming draft in 2023

5 - Howell will have more rushing TDs than either Brian Robinson or Antonio Gibson in 2023

6 - McLaurin will have more deep ball targets in 2023 than any previous year

To close out, here is a good highlight video on Howell's time in college

Mclaurin probably gets a woody watching this highlight reel.