• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so glad chuck died, egomaniac just like Walt, cared about nothing but his reputation and the Law lmao. Died in a fiery crisp.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he is mentioned in passing in BB, isn’t he? And IIRC, the reference made it seem like he was still alive.

It’s obviously a little open ended.

But yeah Saul tells Walt and Jesse it “wasn’t me it was Ignacio”. Which seemingly implies Nacho and that he would still be alive.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things got cray cray between the lovers but she is sticking with him for now.

I really didn't understand the beginning what they did, not sure if I missed something or what. I know it was about the larger size bank but do not know what was done.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things got cray cray between the lovers but she is sticking with him for now.

I really didn't understand the beginning what they did, not sure if I missed something or what. I know it was about the larger size bank but do not know what was done.

In the prior episode the Mesa Verde guy had a little talk about how he liked the larger layout of one of the branches, and wanted to see if they could change the plans for one that had already been filed to match it. Kim said no, it would be too much work/impossible at the point they were at. That was her swapping out the plans that had already been filed.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the prior episode the Mesa Verde guy had a little talk about how he liked the larger layout of one of the branches, and wanted to see if they could change the plans for one that had already been filed to match it. Kim said no, it would be too much work/impossible at the point they were at. That was her swapping out the plans that had already been filed.

I knew what needed to be done but didn't get that that is what they were doing. I just saw her getting plans stamped but did not know the little plot that went around it.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where is Walt at this point in the story ? How close are they getting to the point in history when he starts cooking ? What sort of overlaps in the stories might we see when they get to that point ? Will other BB characters enter the picture ? Does Kim exit the picture after this season's finale .. which I think is the next episode ? (I've never been sold on their romantic relationship, tbh)

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where is Walt at this point in the story ? How close are they getting to the point in history when he starts cooking ? What sort of overlaps in the stories might we see when they get to that point ? Will other BB characters enter the picture ? Does Kim exit the picture after this season's finale .. which I think is the next episode ? (I've never been sold on their romantic relationship, tbh)
Walt’s living his normal teacher life. It’s still two years before he’ll learn he has cancer. I doubt there will be a whole lot of overlap. Saul will end where Breaking Bad begins, is my guess. Kim can’t have too much longer.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m thinking Saul gets five seasons like Breaking Bad, so next year will probably be it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m thinking Saul gets five seasons like Breaking Bad, so next year will probably be it.
It's two years out from BB's start.

I'm hoping for more than one more year. But you could be right. I'd like to see BCS go post-BB before it's over.

And then I want a Pinkman Show.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And its official. Saul is here to stay.

One hell of a finale. Loved the Mike stuff too. Those final scenes with him and Werner were rough. And that final shot (pun intended) was gorgeous.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn’t remember. Did Mike actually kill anyone in B.B., or was he just a heavy who we assumed was a hitman?

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's two years out from BB's start.

I'm hoping for more than one more year. But you could be right. I'd like to see BCS go post-BB before it's over.

And then I want a Pinkman Show.
A pinkman show? You want to see pinkman cry 34 more times and act overly dramatic like a bitch. I hate you rn