• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always thought he was a prick in BB. Anxious to see his plan. Obviously Tuco doesn't serve the full time. The old man only offered 5k. By the way, what the hell was his daughter in law looking at , thinking it was gunshots- 2 episodes ago.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skylar had her sexy moments. Loved the first episode when Walt turned that ass over

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a very entertaining series. However, it is very different then Breaking Bad...so far.

I remember not more than one or two episodes into BB you were feeling uncomfortable with the moral situations. And although it was uncomfortable, man that series was one of the greatest if not THE greatest drama series of all time.

This one is very slow pace, and you get glimpses of action is about to pick up like it did in BB, but then it never really happens and it goes back to its slow pace.

It's a good show, I really like it and tune in weekly, but I'm surprised how different it is so far from breaking bad considering they are intertwined.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they have any more interaction with mike. They were in the same room once (that I can remember) on BB and there didn't seem to be any animosity. I get the feeling this whole situation does not work out well for Nacho.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,796.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen this show and I really can't believe he turned his role from Breaking Bad into a leading role.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a very entertaining series. However, it is very different then Breaking Bad...so far.

I remember not more than one or two episodes into BB you were feeling uncomfortable with the moral situations. And although it was uncomfortable, man that series was one of the greatest if not THE greatest drama series of all time.

This one is very slow pace, and you get glimpses of action is about to pick up like it did in BB, but then it never really happens and it goes back to its slow pace.

It's a good show, I really like it and tune in weekly, but I'm surprised how different it is so far from breaking bad considering they are intertwined.

Well Gilligan said from the start that it would be different. This is a story about character development and backstory, having a slow pace comes with that territory. If you care about stuff like characters, their development, and backstory then you will love this show. If you only care about Walter White killing people execution style then you probably won't like this.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way Mike is gonna admit Tuco's gun actually belongs to him.
Nacho is really starting to sweat it now....lol
I think Kim is prematurely biting off more than she can chew by leaving HHM for that other slime ball's firm.
He will hold her over a barrel even more than Howard has, if she ever goes there.
Somehow I believe Jimmy will come out smelling like a rose end up a hero after all this blows by.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they have any more interaction with mike. They were in the same room once (that I can remember) on BB and there didn't seem to be any animosity. I get the feeling this whole situation does not work out well for Nacho.

Like I said a few weeks back. Saul actually mentions "it wasn't me it was Ignacio" to Walt and Jesse the first time the kidnap him and bring him to the desert.

Now this doesn't necessarily meant Nacho is alive or that he's even the Ignacio Saul is referring too. But, it makes it appear he may be alive and well.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, pretty sure it's 2002 in BCS.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling something bad will eventually happen to Kim. Since Jimmy and Kim have this ongoing relationship she never is seen in BB. Plus, the move to ABQ.

Then it would be awesome to see Walt, Jesse, Hank, Skylar, or Skinny Pete, etc, make a cameo at any point.

Harry Seaword

Hoopla Cash
$ 266.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling something bad will eventually happen to Kim. Since Jimmy and Kim have this ongoing relationship she never is seen in BB.

I remember when Walt was talking to Saul about Skylar cheating on him in BB and Saul mentioned his girlfriend running off with his brother.