• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best/Worse division

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Division is definitely better, the Cards are doing good, despite their QB troubles. The Sea Chickens got that super lucky call against GB and should truly be 1-3. The Rams are the bottom of the division for now, but I think Jeff Fisher is a good coach despite his VY problem in TEN. The 49ers are clearly the best team in the division in my opinion, in the past two years they have consistently found a way to win, The Offense, Defense, and Special Teams are all playing great football, The Vikings game was not the outcome I thought it would be but I like how the next week they came out and played so well that we literally went down before scoring to avoid running up the score on the Jets. That is important to me, the ability to bounce back after a loss and not dwell on it.

I love how the coaching staff/Kaepernick explained.decided to do the slide - it eliminated one kickoff and one defensive series we didn't need to risk our guy's health. Kickoffs are dangerous and you never know what could happen if the Jets decide to go for a meaningless TD and the defense wants a shutout. We'd have some backups in perhaps, but everyone is important. Morgan, through no fault of Kaepernick, got injured on a meaningless attempt to score in a game well in hand. Someone on our defense could have been Morgan in this instance.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
NFC west is the best division in football, in my opinion, although the NFC North and East have arguments. The Browns are too bad to give the AFC North consideration. The West is, I believe, 9-3 outside the division. That record includes wins over the Patriots and Packers, last year's two winners of home field. Only the Rams and 49ers have lost outside the division.

Even though the west has dominated the North, you can argue with the improvement of Minnesota warrants a consideration of the North as the best division because it gives them 4 potential playoff contenders. But the Lions are proving that last year was more a result of their schedule. The East, of course, will argue similarly that wig the Redskins resurgence that they have the best division. But the East has four underachievers and until they can produce a team with a record greater than 9-7, I think they'll remain mediocre.