• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best/Worse division

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the 1/4 mark of the season, I would say that the NFC west is the best division and the AFC south is the worse.

The west has one undefeated team, a one loss team, and two that are at .500. three out of the four has a defense that allows less than 20 pts per game. Thus far they have quality wins on the road against playoff caliber teams.

The AFC south is already over IMO. The Texans will moon walk the rest of the way to the division crown and playoffs. The same way they said the niners were on easy street last year.

Thoughts...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'd say the AFC Central is probably better than the NFC west.

I actually think the NFC South might be the weakest division just because I'm not convinced Atlanta is even a top 3 team in the NFC.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we definitely aren't the worst division (right now). I think the AFC and NFC North holds the 2 strongest divisions right now.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually think the NFC South might be the weakest division just because I'm not convinced Atlanta is even a top 3 team in the NFC.

AFC Central?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought about that as well, I know the steelers are pretty banged up on both side of the ball but they just dont look like the same ole steelers this year.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't think the NFC West is the best division despite the records. The Cards are extremely lucky. They have a good Defense, but they are worst than us on offense by a long shot. I mean look at their last game. They had no running game and until the 4th quarter had no passing game. They can't keep winning games like that. The Seahawks at least have a running game but probably the 3rd best D in the division. They can win home games but I still see them and the Cards as around an 8-8 team. The Rams are better but still probably a 6-10 or 7-9 team.

It's just to hard call the NFC West the best division in football with how bad the offenses are in the division. I would say the AFC North is the best division with the Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, and Browns. The Bengals are a legit team and the Browns have been just a play or two away from winning their games this season. Then you the Steelers and Ravens who are still both Super Bowl caliber teams.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Really? They have Baltimore, and Cinci and Pitt look okay, but Cleveland, Jax and Tennessee are all bad.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The NFC West has 5 losses, and 2 of them are intradivisional games.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFCW is up there. At the very least it has 3 of the top 5 or 6 defenses in the NFL. It is lacking in QBs, though.

Gun to my head and I'll go with AFCN. NFCW would most likely be 2nd, though.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFCW is up there. At the very least it has 3 of the top 5 or 6 defenses in the NFL. It is lacking in QBs, though.

Gun to my head and I'll go with AFCN. NFCW would most likely be 2nd, though.

yea, the AFCN has the edge in the QB dept. so, who would have the edge when it comes to special teams if that was a tie breaker?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy will crumble after their next 2 games 7-9 for them

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the best qb in the nfc west is harbaugh

outside of the lambs, 3 stout d's.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the best qb in the nfc west is harbaugh

outside of the lambs, 3 stout d's.

The only team in the AFCN that gives up fewer points than the lambs are the Ravens 20.8 compared to 22.8

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Division is definitely better, the Cards are doing good, despite their QB troubles. The Sea Chickens got that super lucky call against GB and should truly be 1-3. The Rams are the bottom of the division for now, but I think Jeff Fisher is a good coach despite his VY problem in TEN. The 49ers are clearly the best team in the division in my opinion, in the past two years they have consistently found a way to win, The Offense, Defense, and Special Teams are all playing great football, The Vikings game was not the outcome I thought it would be but I like how the next week they came out and played so well that we literally went down before scoring to avoid running up the score on the Jets. That is important to me, the ability to bounce back after a loss and not dwell on it.