• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two-way wings under age 30

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rankings:
  1. Kwahi Leonard
  2. Paul George
  3. Jimmy Butler
  4. Khris Middleton
  5. Jae Crowder

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy ballin out again tonight.

Jae been reppin nicely all year

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He known as a defensive stopper? To me, he's an offense-heavy player and more of a "team" defender.

That's a real good point. I don't think his lock down D is up there with these guys.

But his offense is so good I'd still have him ahead of Middleton and Crowder for now.

The other 3 no way

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He known as a defensive stopper? To me, he's an offense-heavy player and more of a "team" defender.

Klay is a great defender. He's probably not a "lock-down" defender, but his defense is very good.

He frequently guards the best backcourt player for the opposing teams. He'll guard Westbrook, Harden, Tony Parker, CP3 and everyone inbetween.

As Hockey said, his offense helps to put him in that bracket as a top 5 two way wing. Would you rather have his offense to pair with his defense, as opposed to Middleton or Crowder? Not many, if any, would.

He's got to be 4. I wouldn't argue him about any of the top 3 though.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay is a great defender. He's probably not a "lock-down" defender, but his defense is very good.

He frequently guards the best backcourt player for the opposing teams. He'll guard Westbrook, Harden, Tony Parker, CP3 and everyone inbetween.

As Hockey said, his offense helps to put him in that bracket as a top 5 two way wing. Would you rather have his offense to pair with his defense, as opposed to Middleton or Crowder? Not many, if any, would.

He's got to be 4. I wouldn't argue him about any of the top 3 though.

His defense is lagging far behind his offense, though. To me, that doesn't constitute as a two-way player.

We all know what Thompson's value to the Warriors is, but I wanted to give credit to guys that are flying under the radar a bit.

He's not the most talented guy, but Middleton got paid on sheer effort. Good to see.

I got to see him as a rookie in Detroit and knew he could play. He wasn't highly publicized and wasn't getting big minutes, but I knew at the time he was going to be a player.

Khris Middleton

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to forgive hurricane. The poor fellow doesn't watch a lot of basketball.

Wait a minute, weren't you the moron that predicted 50 wins for the Lakers last season? Oh, but I should forgive you since they didn't have Randle. Dude is definitely worth 29 more wins.:doh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, weren't you the moron that predicted 50 wins for the Lakers last season? Oh, but I should forgive you since they didn't have Randle. Dude is definitely worth 29 more wins.:doh:

Good job trying to change topic. There's a difference to making an inaccurate prediction and not knowing what a two-way player is :pound:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay isn't better than Jimmy lol. He shoots the 3 better that's it.

lol I think klay is slightly better. Klay shoots 46% butler shoots 45% from 3 klay shoots 42% from 3, butler 32%. Klay is scoring 20+ a game with only 32 minutes, butler scoring 22 in 38 minutes. Stats are close. It's pretty even IMO

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I think klay is slightly better. Klay shoots 46% butler shoots 45% from 3 klay shoots 42% from 3, butler 32%. Klay is scoring 20+ a game with only 32 minutes, butler scoring 22 in 38 minutes. Stats are close. It's pretty even IMO

But Jimmy plays far better D and is tasked on doing it as his team guy. A great shooter like Klay? On the Warriors? With Curry and Green? That's a dream man.

Put Klay on Bulls for Jimmy and the team is worse and so are his stats.

I think Leonard, George, Jimmy, Klay is the clear top 4 in that order

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Jimmy plays far better D and is tasked on doing it as his team guy. A great shooter like Klay? On the Warriors? With Curry and Green? That's a dream man.

Put Klay on Bulls for Jimmy and the team is worse and so are his stats.

I think Leonard, George, Jimmy, Klay is the clear top 4 in that order

100% agree that JB should be above Klay in a two-way ranking. I think a more realistic question is that has JB's offense improved so much that he might to be considered over George?

Also unfair to replace Klay for JB. Neither would be better on their respective teams. Butler wouldn't be better on the Warriors and Klay wouldn't be better on the Bulls.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree that JB should be above Klay in a two-way ranking. I think a more realistic question is that has JB's offense improved so much that he might to be considered over George?

Also unfair to replace Klay for JB. Neither would be better on their respective teams. Butler wouldn't be better on the Warriors and Klay wouldn't be better on the Bulls.

Yeah I'm not really saying Butler would make the Warriors better. Klays shooting really compliments that team. I was just illustrating that he really fits the situation he's in. If he were forced to be the lead dog it's tougher for a guy like him.

But your right that George and Jimmy could be a nice discussion. I think if it's who would you rather having going forward its Jimmy(no injury) if it's right now I think Georges season still makes him better.