• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two way player in game today. Jayson Tatum. Ceiling ?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to keep him, go into the tax by paying both him and Holmes and be unable to improve the team although they are ranking at the bottom of the league (which makes it far worst situation than the Bucks)... It's what you're saying... right?

Rishaun Holmes is under contract for next year. Even if they were to sign BB for a max contract they wouldn't be in the luxury tax next year since they will almost certainly renounce Bazemore.

One more time. The Bucks aren't the only other team in the NBA. If the Kings do choose to move BB, they will have plenty of suitors calling for him. That's it.

As I said, there is a reason why every trade you propose involves Bledsoe.

Bledsoe is 15.5M this season and 16.5M next season... A steal!

"More upside?"....really?

As I said before... we better stop this here, you obviously don't have a clue if you can value Bledsoe as much as (or higher???!!!) Beasley + Gomes + a mid-low 1st... Ask your friend T-Lance to back you up on this...

Jesus!

Bledsoe is a 30 year old point guard who has been in the league for 13 seasons and has all of zero all-star appearances. He's a good complementary player.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they could offer him, if they enjoy being laughed at and hung up on

Started your nonsense again?

Like when I was telling you already from last May that the Warriors will go under the lux tax threshold this season and the next one too? I was telling you that 200M isn't your dad's pocket money and you insisted different and then started calling names? Remember I told you to watch your mouth (cause you don't know the consequences)? Remember?

If the Bucks will put Bledsoe on the trade block, Lakers, Orlando, Knicks mainly and then half the league following, will be cuing in line to get him...

LOL... a border line All-Star PG who is 4 times All defense at 16.5M... The PG of the best team in the entire league!

Stuff that in your head!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And??

The Celtics didnt risk trading Tatum for freaking AD...offering Bledsoe and Celtics would laugh in their face lolzz

Bucky seems to think that Bledsoe is a highly coveted player.

When you have a chance to get a 30 year old PG who was full of promise that never materialized, I guess you just do whatever you can to get him.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky seems to think that Bledsoe is a highly coveted player.

When you have a chance to get a 30 year old PG who was full of promise that never materialized, I guess you just do whatever you can to get him.

He was replying to another... read before you know what you quote at... I've said already that C's wouldn't have any interest on Bledsoe...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was replying to another... read before you know what you quote at... I've said already that C's wouldn't have any interest on Bledsoe...

Oh you don't think the Celtics would trade Tatum for Bledsoe? How decent of you.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rishaun Holmes is under contract for next year. Even if they were to sign BB for a max contract they wouldn't be in the luxury tax next year since they will almost certainly renounce Bazemore.

One more time. The Bucks aren't the only other team in the NBA. If the Kings do choose to move BB, they will have plenty of suitors calling for him. That's it.

As I said, there is a reason why every trade you propose involves Bledsoe.

Bledsoe is a 30 year old point guard who has been in the league for 13 seasons and has all of zero all-star appearances. He's a good complementary player.
Oh yeah? Under the lux tax with SIX open roster spots, BB and Holmes to renew and 40M before the threshold? How is this? They do some magic? You read fairy tails? Don't they want to upgrade the roster?

Last time about Bledsoe... Bledsoe is Lebron's preferance to play PG alongside him, as long as the Bucks will put Bledsoe on the trade block, the Lakers will be the 1st call Horst will receive...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you don't think the Celtics would trade Tatum for Bledsoe? How decent of you.

If you could read, then you wouldn't ask... Only conclusion, you reply for replying purposes, no real discussion aimed...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started your nonsense again?

Like when I was telling you already from last May that the Warriors will go under the lux tax threshold this season and the next one too? I was telling you that 200M isn't your dad's pocket money and you insisted different and then started calling names? Remember I told you to watch your mouth (cause you don't know the consequences)? Remember?

If the Bucks will put Bledsoe on the trade block, Lakers, Orlando, Knicks mainly and then half the league following, will be cuing in line to get him...

LOL... a border line All-Star PG who is 4 times All defense at 16.5M... The PG of the best team in the entire league!

Stuff that in your head!
Warriors are not going to be under the tax next year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the "bad post he called me out" dickhead?

I didn't have any post he "called out"... you always make up things, don't you?

Don't you idiot troll?

Have you been paying attention?

It is extremely clear precisely what post he called you out on. Another of your Milwaukee centric trade ideas where the Bucks get exactly what they want.

Note that Bogdanovic is NOT on the Bucks currently as you predicted he would be.

Yow is that evidence collecting going? Ready to own up to being a liar yet?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before, the Celtics (and any sensible team - not circus) would never trade an asset like Tatum for any AD, or even Giannis if you want, no matter how much that trade would benefit the team in short term results...

They wouldn't trade him, not because he is better, but because he is "theirs"... he is "one of them", he is their "flag" and are adding more soldiers around their flag...

There are two ways of building a team up:

1. Spend for a circus which has no future ahead in order to buy a title - What I call "the circus way"...

2. Build a strong basement and develop around it - That's a long lasting team that tries to win a title...

Choice goes with culture... Winners try to win, Consumers try to buy...

And yet, you suggested earlier that the Celtics deal Tatum to Milwaukee in a 3 way trade where they returned Green and Kuzma and maybe a pick.

LOL.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, you suggested earlier that the Celtics deal Tatum to Milwaukee in a 3 way trade where they returned Green and Kuzma and maybe a pick.

LOL.

You think so? Although you've been on this twice before (third time now) and you've been explained that I was bulling a troll out of the many just like you are in here?

What kind of an idiot are you?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been paying attention?

It is extremely clear precisely what post he called you out on. Another of your Milwaukee centric trade ideas where the Bucks get exactly what they want.

Note that Bogdanovic is NOT on the Bucks currently as you predicted he would be.

Yow is that evidence collecting going? Ready to own up to being a liar yet?

When did I "predicted" fucking idiot?

Do you mean "I suggested" motherfucker? Eeeeh asshole?

Guess what shithead... Half of the best reporters on the web suggested the same.... I have the links in that post, are you now gonna say bliah, bliah, bliah, you predicted wrong, bliah, bliah, bliah, you predicted wrong!

Dickhead! Fucking stupid troll!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess what shithead... Half of the best reporters on the web suggested the same.... I have the links in that post, are you now gonna say bliah, bliah, bliah, you predicted wrong, bliah, bliah, bliah, you predicted wrong!

Could you just shut the fuck up you illiterate migrant grape picker

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a chance in a million... Not one!

GSW will be under the lux tax threshold next season! They'll go back into the tax on the 21/22 season and stay there for the next two seasons too...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance in a million... Not one!

GSW will be under the lux tax threshold next season! They'll go back into the tax on the 21/22 season and stay there for the next two seasons too...

You are wrong and not very smart. A true butt hole

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*snip useless drivel*
There are two ways of building a team up:

1. Spend for a circus which has no future ahead in order to buy a title - What I call "the circus way"...

2. Build a strong basement and develop around it - That's a long lasting team that tries to win a title...

Choice goes with culture... Winners try to win, Consumers try to buy...

Should have read that one back to yourself.

Also, your logic is flawed because you've already told us that winners don't try to win, they will tank a few games in order to improve their team, no matter the risk to the players confidence, the coach, and any winning culture that they have built during a very successful season.

Do you get dizzy when you keep spinning around like this??????

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You trigger way too easily. Calm down and take notes.

Also, a 'bliah' is an ancient druidic totem for virginity. You probably meant "blah, blah, blah", but I think we see where this is all coming from.

We all know that if it's on the internet, it has to be true.
I believe Abraham Lincoln said that.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's not correct... They wouldn't add a 30 year old PG in their team after they've signed Kemba... More so if it is for Tatum... or if it is for Brown I would dare to say... It is "their core", they wouldn't touch it for anything.
Never say never.