• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in NFC?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol
the on again, off again packer fan is now into power rankings.

Always been a packer fan just never been a fan of mcmuffin even when they won the SB. I posted in this before.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh....a fair weather fan with an extra large mouth.
got it

Wrong again, I've gone to games in rain or shine, hot or cold every years since the early 90's. Keep trying to put labels on me it seems to be working for you ;).

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G Men >>>>>> Dalass
Cowboys>>>>>>>>>>Peckers

But in all seriousness the packers beat philly, houston, and granted a good seattle team. Philly is trash and wentz has fallen off, Houston is also trash and has a terrible qb, and they had a good game against seattle. Maybe your defense had a resurgence because you played some of the worst qbs in the league. :rolleyes2:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys>>>>>>>>>>Peckers

But in all seriousness the packers beat philly, houston, and granted a good seattle team. Philly is trash and wentz has fallen off, Houston is also trash and has a terrible qb, and they had a good game against seattle. Maybe your defense had a resurgence because you played some of the worst qbs in the league. :rolleyes2:

Philly was 5-0 at home and fighting for a spot for the playoffs when we faced them
Houston was a division leader when we faced them

I agree asswiper is one of the worst QB's in the league but we made RW play the worst game of any QB this season. Wentz has been so so.

Meanwhile Dak has 3 TD's and 2 int's in last 3 games with 0 games over 200 yards. As of three weeks ago Dal was better than GB but GB is the hottest team in the NFC right now.

GB>>>>>>>>Cowpies

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly was 5-0 at home and fighting for a spot for the playoffs when we faced them
Houston was a division leader when we faced them

I agree asswiper is one of the worst QB's in the league but we made RW play the worst game of any QB this season. Wentz has been so so.

Meanwhile Dak has 3 TD's and 2 int's in last 3 games with 0 games over 200 yards. As of three weeks ago Dal was better than GB but GB is the hottest team in the NFC right now.

GB>>>>>>>>Cowpies
30-16

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that a boy....play to your strengths

I want Dal at full strength which means an old injured Homo>>>>Dak. Listen to your owner Jerry Jones he's all over Homo for playing now. One more bad game by Dak and he's gone which is a good thing for you guys.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Dal at full strength which means an old injured Homo>>>>Dak. Listen to your owner Jerry Jones he's all over Homo for playing now. One more bad game by Dak and he's gone which is a good thing for you guys.

I still don't think you know your ass from a hole in the ground, but you're an attention seeker, I'll give you that.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't think you know your ass from a hole in the ground, but you're an attention seeker, I'll give you that.

I'm just telling it like it is. If you don't like it then go cry somewhere else. Pack are the best team in the NFC right now.

If you think I am just joining this thread for the first time you're wrong again. I have said that the Cowboys were the best team in the NFC and before that I believe I went with the Vikes.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you think you're right. But at this point in the season, Seattle is better than they were at this same point in 2014. You can twist, spin and deny. But it's true.

Do you feel at this point in the season that they are as good as in 2014. Have they kept up the pace they had early in the season in your opinion?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes prior to the Dallas game there was an average yards per game of like 41 against them and now it is like 71 which is still number 1 at this point. It just shows how good the Dallas run game is and how average motothers are as it appears the Pack can shut down most any average run game.

@SonnyCID hmmm a post i made in the Packer losing streak