• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in NFC?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they were, personally I had Dallas winning, I didn't think Seattle had much of a chance, on the road after a NE bye.
Seems like everyone is losing off their bye week this year. By everyone, I mean the small sample I can currently think of.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it lines up that way I'd prefer Seattle trip ups before hand. Playing the best id over rsted in my book.

I respect the hell out of Dallas, loved Dak from Day one, and always felt Zeke was the best player by a mile in the draft

But a 100% healthy Seattle roster, including mostly Wilson, just may be the best team in football

Of course that doesn't mean we will ever see a 100% healthy roster

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect the hell out of Dallas, loved Dak from Day one, and always felt Zeke was the best player by a mile in the draft

But a 100% healthy Seattle roster, including mostly Wilson, just may be the best team in football

Of course that doesn't mean we will ever see a 100% healthy roster

Dallas has an average defense and SEA has an average offense. Dallas has a top offense and SEA has a top defense. Special teams are about even.

So to me it comes down to health. Whichever team has it, would win more times than not.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had Dallas at the top spot for a while and will keep them there until otherwise. Seattle after last nights game now becomes clear cut #2.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has an average defense and SEA has an average offense. Dallas has a top offense and SEA has a top defense. Special teams are about even.

So to me it comes down to health. Whichever team has it, would win more times than not.

The Cowboys look great.

If I were to have one major concern as a Cowboy fan it is how well does Elliot hold up to the workload he is handling. He has a heavy workload for a seasoned vet. It is an even bigger workload for a rookie accustomed to seasons that are 3/4 the length of the NFL and far less physical.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys look great.

If I were to have one major concern as a Cowboy fan it is how well does Elliot hold up to the workload he is handling. He has a heavy workload for a seasoned vet. It is an even bigger workload for a rookie accustomed to seasons that are 3/4 the length of the NFL and far less physical.

Agree. Last night they made a point of sitting Zeke on a series and letting Morris carry the load. That is going to have to be what happens more and more. He needs to aim for 20 carries a game, and a few targets since he is in there taking hits while blocking.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Last night they made a point of sitting Zeke on a series and letting Morris carry the load. That is going to have to be what happens more and more. He needs to aim for 20 carries a game, and a few targets since he is in there taking hits while blocking.

I noticed that, and Elliot sure looked better than Morris out there. Regardless, the Cowboys are playing it smart - having him sit out a few series per game is the right thing to do.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DALLAS has played something of an easier than expected schedule, but they look good.
They played 1 team with a winning record on the road..

They don't make the schedule, but they are winning. That is not their fault.
The second half of the schedule looks a lot more daunting with road games at NYG, Philly, Minnesota.

We will know a little bit more in the 2nd half.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crash and burn is going to be a great story for these Cowboys. The taller they are the harder it hurts when they hit the ground. Can't wait.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cant really agree with the average Seattle offense

We see what Wilson can do now that he seems to be getting healthier

Graham is becoming a big weapon again

Rawls returning at just the right time as Michael seems to have expired

I think Prosice is a legit weapon in that offense

Baldwin may be the most underrated WR in the NFL

I even like complimentary pieces like Richardson, Kearse and Lockett

Think the key for them is keeping Wilson healthy of course, and if that Oline can hold up

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DALLAS has played something of an easier than expected schedule, but they look good.

The second half of the schedule looks a lot more daunting with road games at NYG, Philly, Minnesota.

eh, been hearing that all season. "Wait until they play at lambeau", "wait until they play at Pitt". Every week they go out and find a way to win. I'm liking this teams chances at making a playoff run. I think the big stage will be too much for the rookies to win it all, but we have a good shot at a bye and then maybe a win in the 2nd round. This team could have a good chance at the NFCCG

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crash and burn is going to be a great story for these Cowboys. The taller they are the harder it hurts when they hit the ground. Can't wait.

after the shit you've spewed...this is all you got?
31 other teams?

lol...fly eagles fly

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of my hopes and expectations have already been surpassed for this season. Crash couldn't be too bad unless it is because of a career ending injury.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yep....any week now.

what's killing you guys is smash mouth football still has NFL value and thus far, Dallas pretty much is having their way. Surely this nightmare can't continue.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant really agree with the average Seattle offense

We see what Wilson can do now that he seems to be getting healthier

Graham is becoming a big weapon again

Rawls returning at just the right time as Michael seems to have expired

I think Prosice is a legit weapon in that offense

Baldwin may be the most underrated WR in the NFL

I even like complimentary pieces like Richardson, Kearse and Lockett

Think the key for them is keeping Wilson healthy of course, and if that Oline can hold up

All of that makes them average. Baldwin is not highly rated for a reason. he requires blown coverage and RW buying time to get open. The fact they are hoping Rawls saves their RB situation should say enough about that. Prosise looks the most legit. The OL is atrocious. Graham is finally being used correctly, but he still can't be in on running plays. If there is one thing Dallas can cover, it's a TE.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the shit you've spewed...this is all you got?
31 other teams?

lol...fly eagles fly

We both already know that when Sean Lee gets hurt the defense falls apart.:brick: