• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BEST ROOKIE WR?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 would be Tavon Austin, DeAndre Hopkins and Aaron Dobson. Obviously we need to see some rapport in preseason to back these thoughts up.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another rookie that I'm keeping an eye on is Keenan Allen out in SD.

Not sure if anyone else mentioned him, but the trio of DX/Floyd/Brown seem to be about the most injury prone group of WRs that any current team has.

Allen could be forced into a lot of playing time, and SD sucks, so Rivers will be throwing a lot this year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, but they sucked last year, Rivers threw a lot, and they all sucked then too...including, Rivers himself...situation to avoid, but check on from time to tine for future reference though.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, but they sucked last year, Rivers threw a lot, and they all sucked then too...including, Rivers himself...situation to avoid, but check on from time to tine for future reference though.

Not often I get to call Treff out, so I ain't passing this chance up:

Danario wasn't even with the team until Week 8 (and barely set foot on the field that week). In the last 9 games, when Danario was actually involved (even including his zero-catch stinker Week 15), he had 101 FF points. Over 16 weeks that would make 179, which would have made him the 7th-best fantasy WR last year.

Rivers value went up a lot once Danario arrived, too. He would have been the #15 QB (instead of #20) if he'd played at that rate all year. Throw in Vincent Brown this year, and Rivers looks like an excellent QB2.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your dead right Will...lashing received! But I stull hold Rivers in the "happy to let him be someone else's problem" category..along with the muddy waters that are his WR'S (although..DX would be welcome on my bench )

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your dead right Will...lashing received! But I stull hold Rivers in the "happy to let him be someone else's problem" category..along with the muddy waters that are his WR'S (although..DX would be welcome on my bench )

i was happy having dx on my roster but he's not on my bench anymore
i managed to pull a heist (IMHO)

in my 10 team ppr keeper league

i traded 1st round pick 7
3rd round pick 8
7th round pick 6 FOR

1st round pick 3
3rd round pick 10
7th round pick 8 thus i slid back 2 spots in 3 and 7 while moving up 4 spots in crucial round 1

i got it done by adding DX to the deal and capitalized on his love for all things Chargers...

Luv to here any thoughts on that...

Treff i bring it up after reading your DX comment :whistle:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was happy having dx on my roster but he's not on my bench anymore
i managed to pull a heist (IMHO)

in my 10 team ppr keeper league

i traded 1st round pick 7
3rd round pick 8
7th round pick 6 FOR

1st round pick 3
3rd round pick 10
7th round pick 8 thus i slid back 2 spots in 3 and 7 while moving up 4 spots in crucial round 1

i got it done by adding DX to the deal and capitalized on his love for all things Chargers...

Luv to here any thoughts on that...

Treff i bring it up after reading your DX comment :whistle:

I don't think moving down in rounds 3-7 will hurt you much at all. The key to this deal is what you get in round 1 and who is being kept. If it is the difference between D. Martin and Spiller or Charles, then I think you did OK, but I might prefer Spiller + DX. If this deal means that you get an elite RB instead of someone outside the top 11 RBs, then I think you did extremely well.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think moving down in rounds 3-7 will hurt you much at all. The key to this deal is what you get in round 1 and who is being kept. If it is the difference between D. Martin and Spiller or Charles, then I think you did OK, but I might prefer Spiller + DX. If this deal means that you get an elite RB instead of someone outside the top 11 RBs, then I think you did extremely well.

Tiance your insight is always so spot on..

i neglected to supply "the who is kept info" we play 11 - Qb 2 Rb 3 Wr 1 Te 1 D I K and 2 Flex (rb-wr-te)

I actually have Morris Martin and Murray

yes it does mean a top Rb

Spiller Lynch Shady Foster Charles Forte Ridley all kept

so even though i dont really need one i see the top of the draft as

1- A P
2-this team needs a Rb so Richardson or Rice

so at 3 i can also grab Richardson or Rice and then pretty much be the go to guy when Rb.s are needed
and prob trade for all the later round keepers i can find..