• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchups for week 5

who ya got

• Total voters

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks need to make a statement and show who the alpha dog is in the NFC West. If the defense picks up where it left off last week, I like their chances.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Yet 3-1 and looking better every week. They got weapons and the know how to use them.

Unlike Seattle who looked good stomping a listless Colts team but really has been unimpressive. Very lucky they possess the Wee One.

The Rams are on pace to challenge the all time scoring record. You think that is likely?

The Rams may be a good team but I'll hold off a few more games before declaring that they are a contender.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no love for the Ravens/Raiders game??

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with GB @ DAL...with PHI & DET getting off to a strong starts, both of these pre season DIV favorites need to win this week to stay close.

NE @ TB is interesting...TB is trying to establish themselves as a legit playoff contender and of course NEW is coming off a rare home loss....I'm not sure if TB has the OFC to exploit the NE DEF, but I didn't think CAR had the OFC to do it last week.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are on pace to challenge the all time scoring record. You think that is likely?

The Rams may be a good team but I'll hold off a few more games before declaring that they are a contender.

Not going to take much in that weak division they play in.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to take much in that weak division they play in.

Well they have to beat the Seahawks this week. They lose to them and it will be tough for them to win the division without winning in Seattle.

Not many divisions with more than 2 competitive divisions this year. IMO, only the AFC West and NFC South have more than 2 competitive teams. Maybe the NFC East.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they have to beat the Seahawks this week. They lose to them and it will be tough for them to win the division without winning in Seattle.

Not many divisions with more than 2 competitive divisions this year. IMO, only the AFC West and NFC South have more than 2 competitive teams. Maybe the NFC East.

I think they do.

I'm a bit pissed because I have to go to a Canukistanian Turkey Day dinner at 3 PM.

Dallas playing GB, Sea playing Rams at same time.....

Thank fuck for my PVR.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they do.

I'm a bit pissed because I have to go to a Canukistanian Turkey Day dinner at 3 PM.

Dallas playing GB, Sea playing Rams at same time.....

Thank fuck for my PVR.

They might win. IMO, it's a toss up. In that matchup I would say it boils down to the following.

1. Can the Seahawks offensive line be almost competent? In the past few years the answer has been no when playing the Rams. But this Rams team doesn't seem to have the fearsome front 4 it has been the past few years. But the Seahawks OL is certainly capable of helping them regain their form.
2. Will the Rams stick to a Seahawk beating game plan? From what I've seen the Rams have been pretty aggressive in their game plans so far. That works into the Seahawks favor. If Goff winds up throwing an early pick or 2 things can go south for him really quickly.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might win. IMO, it's a toss up. In that matchup I would say it boils down to the following.

1. Can the Seahawks offensive line be almost competent? In the past few years the answer has been no when playing the Rams. But this Rams team doesn't seem to have the fearsome front 4 it has been the past few years. But the Seahawks OL is certainly capable of helping them regain their form.
2. Will the Rams stick to a Seahawk beating game plan? From what I've seen the Rams have been pretty aggressive in their game plans so far. That works into the Seahawks favor. If Goff winds up throwing an early pick or 2 things can go south for him really quickly.

Hard to argue, but I think Gurley runs wild.....

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to argue, but I think Gurley runs wild.....

He might. The Seahawks run D has been better than the stats would suggest. A really bad half in a steamy game in Nashville and a couple of bad runs by San Fran have kinda portrayed a much more negative situation than is true.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO, the Hawks will beat the Rams this weekend and they will win the division going away. Yes the Rams have improved this year, but let's not get carried away and have them going to the playoffs this season. As a Rams fan I would be happy with an 8-8 record. Now if they do get lucky and make the playoffs, then that would be great.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the Hawks will beat the Rams this weekend and they will win the division going away. Yes the Rams have improved this year, but let's not get carried away and have them going to the playoffs this season. As a Rams fan I would be happy with an 8-8 record. Now if they do get lucky and make the playoffs, then that would be great.

Have you seen Seattle this year? They stomped the shit out of Indy but that means little.....

I think Rams and Seattle go down to the wire. Rams defense will spruce up with more time from Donald and they have more offensive weapons than Seattle, Wee One aside....

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen Seattle this year? They stomped the shit out of Indy but that means little.....

I think Rams and Seattle go down to the wire. Rams defense will spruce up with more time from Donald and they have more offensive weapons than Seattle, Wee One aside....

So aside from the most important position, the Rams have more weapons?

Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So aside from the most important position, the Rams have more weapons?

Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?

Better running back, 3 good receivers, a tight end who shows up.

And who knows, stranger things have happened than a young QB takes flight.