• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchups for week 10

who ya got?

• Total voters

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the intrigue and history of Pats vs Giants - but do you really think that will be the "best" matchup?

smh

Maybe im being optimistic, but history tell us to expect the unexpected in this matchup every time

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me...that's my primary interest...kind rooting for BUF in that regard.

On that note...CLE @ PIT of course will be big in my world...they really need a win going into the bye to maintain the 6th slot.

Landry gets another start...so far he's shown he can finish a game as a reliever, but as the planned starter...still working on his 1st win as a starter...this needs to be his week. Barring a miracle, the Browns are not going anywhere...a few big name players noted to be on the trading block...that can't suit well for that locker room.

I think they escape that game with an ugly win.....Ig you have to lose Ben for a few, Cleveland and a bye is the best situation you can have

I hear DeAngelo has swelling in the foot and didnt practice

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they escape that game with an ugly win.....Ig you have to lose Ben for a few, Cleveland and a bye is the best situation you can have

I hear DeAngelo has swelling in the foot and didnt practice

If you're offering, I'll take it right now, warts and all.

At this point Spaeth I think is the only scratch for Sunday...The Thursday practice report will shed more light there. I hope Dwill can go, but it seems like he will.

Yep...@ SEA is not ideal, but that's basically 3 full weeks.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly offense vs Bill Lazor offense