• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchup for week 8

Who ya got??

• Total voters

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this pitiful Week 8 schedule I'll have to go with the Astros at the Nationals in Game 5, that is if there is a Game 5.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't gotten to watch the Bills all year and I'm dying to see how their team looks. 5-1, did NOT think that was going to happen 7 weeks into the season. Also I enjoy knowing that Eagles fans gasp every time Carson Wince takes any sort of hit. Anyway, that was my vote.

Outside of that, obviously the Panthers/Niners since it impacts Seattle in more than one way (division + WC). Also wanna see what Sanders does.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Carolina and 9ers should be an entertaining match up and I actually think the Panthers have a pretty legit shot at winning the game.

Phi and Bills could be interesting since that's a strength on strength match up and we'll see how that Philly locker room holds up if they lose to the Bills.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly Buffalo . Philly is still pretty underrated. They’re better than their record. But a loss sinks them

chargers vs bears losers done

But I like pats vs browns.
One of two things, browns play up to their talent or bellicheck dismantles baker further, either way fun

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of shit match-ups this week

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh... with Mahomes being out, has really diminished the Chiefs Packers match-up unfortunately.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phi and Bills could be interesting since that's a strength on strength match up and we'll see how that Philly locker room holds up if they lose to the Bills.

That's a good point... That locker room could continue to divide if they lose again...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh... with Mahomes being out, has really diminished the Chiefs Packers match-up unfortunately.

Same... Word is Mahomes 'could' come back for this one but KC would be better off letting him rest another week... Especially since they're in a weak division and GB would be a non-conference game...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday early games story lines.

Seahawks @ Falcons - Are the Falcons really that bad? Have the quit on their coach? Seattle team should be pissed off and ready to rock somebody after their home loss last week...not a good deal for the Falcons. Pete gets to visit his old assistant to teach him a thing or 2 about coaching a football team.

Eagles @ Bills - Eagles got handled the last 2 weeks and seem to be a disaster in their defensive backfield. The good news is the Bills aren't really a big threat to throw the ball all over the field as they rely more on their D and field position to win games. So it what appears to be a weakness vs weakness and strength vs strength game, which weakness is worse, which strength is better or can somebody win this game with special teams?

Chargers @ Bears - Two teams coming of disappointing losses last week looking to rebound. West coast team playing early game might not be the best thing for the Chargers, but defense tends to travel better than O, and the Chargers are better on D than O. Plus, they feel they won the game last week only to be bent over by the replay officials. The Bears got it handed to them last week after their bye and loss to Oakland in London. Bears' fans want to see something positive out of Trubisky and Nagy. If they don't and the Bears get behind in this game early you can expect the boos to rain down from the fans early and loudly. Even though it's an out of conference game, it could be a critical game for both teams playoff chances. (both were seen as potential playoff teams coming into the season)

Giants @ Lions - The Lions aren't as bad as their record looks and the Giants haven't looked good. The Lions should be pissed off after being robbed in Green Bay a couple weeks ago and their D giving up a couple big plays late against the Vikings in their last 2 games. The Giant's rookie QB could be in for a long day against this D at home.

Bucs @ Titans - Before the season started this game looked like a "who was the better QB in the 2015 draft" with Winston vs Mariotta. Tannyhill starts for the Titans in this game, so we don't get that matchup. The Bucs are decent when Winston doesn't do really stupid things, they're awful when he does. This game should be a good contest as I don't think either is a much better team than the other.

Broncos @ Colts - Colts are a bit of a surprise team since Andrew Luck retired just before the season started. They were trying to build a team around him and reduce some of the pressure on him to carry the team. They did that, but now it's Brissett at the helm and he's been doing very well so far. The Broncos have a bad record, but they haven't been quite as bad as their record indicates. They've been in their games for the most part, but a few bad plays cost them on a regular basis.

Bengals @ Rams - This game is in London, which is about the same as a regular home game for the Rams as far as home field advantage goes. The Bengals have been awful this year. The Dolphins have been tanking on purpose, the Bengals haven't, which makes them an even worse situation.

Cardinals @ Saints - The Cards have been frisky with Murray at QB. I don't know that they can hang with the Saints in the Superdome, but they're not awful and have been fun to watch. Teddy Bridgewater has been very good since taking over for Brees. The Saints have very methodically beaten up on teams this year and this might be the one game where they really put it on somebody with Teddy Two-gloves at the helm.

Jets @ Jaguars - They Jets are coming off a beat down by the Pats and as a bonus they get a short week. They Jags a playing with Minshanity and are coming off a nice win against the Bengals. I don't think the Jets are as bad as they looked in the Pats game and the Jags put away the Bengals late in that game as Dalton became colorblind in the 4th quarter, so this just might be a decent game.