• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchup for week 6

Who ya got??

• Total voters

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said something similar in the MNF game thread. Their second half schedule is tough and they had this early bye week. It could take a toll. I can honestly see them losing at Ravens in the middle of Packers/ Saints. A 3-5 or even 2-6 back half is possible if injuries happen. Not saying it will or wishing bad luck on them but it's gonna be tough. They finish home to Rams who will be fighting for the play-offs and/or div and at Seattle to end the season.
yea the NFCW and NFCN will be great fights for the division Those are really the only ones with more than 2 good teams:suds:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Niners at Rams, this is a HUGE test for the Niners ... Rams are gonna get after Goropollo, he hasn't seen any real pressure yet...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with niners rams.

If the Rams lose they are going to be in a big hole in the division

I think it is almost a must win for the Rams. Not just for the division, but also because winning the Super Bowl is their expectation and goal right now.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is almost a must win for the Rams. Not just for the division, but also because winning the Super Bowl is their expectation and goal right now.

i expected the rams, saints, and chiefs all to take a step back this year. my prediction was that none of them would get back to their CCG's. it wouldn't surprise me at this point if the rams didn't even make the playoffs. they've got some issues on both sides of the ball and the NFC is loaded with good teams.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Definitely Niners at Rams, this is a HUGE test for the Niners ... Rams are gonna get after Goropollo, he hasn't seen any real pressure yet...

Steelers got him on the ground a lot but he can avoid sacks because his release is so quick.

The Rams need to stuff the run before they worry about pressuring Garoppolo or it's going to be a repeat of the Browns game where he throws quick passes to get enough yardage to keep the sticks moving and than goes back to handing the ball off.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers got him on the ground a lot but he can avoid sacks because his release is so quick.

The Rams need to stuff the run before they worry about pressuring Garoppolo or it's going to be a repeat of the Browns game where he throws quick passes to get enough yardage to keep the sticks moving and than goes back to handing the ball off.

That's always a defenses first thing, stop the run, because that's always trouble if a team can just use the clock and stuff it down your throat... Rams are a class above the Browns, I can see this game being a really good one...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have all their key bits on offence this year don't they?

I want the Chiefs with 2 in the L column.

yes, the texans are very healthy right now and the chiefs are not. JJ Watt may have 5 sacks against their back-up LT.

the chiefs are in some trouble here on the injury front. they just lost their best defensive player to injury. their LT, LG, and top 2 WR's are injured. And it is beginning to show their depth may not be as good as they had hoped.

They may be in for a tough stretch here. their remaining schedule is not easy and it would not surprise me one bit if they only finish with 10 wins. Now, if they are healthy in January, they will not be any easy out though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, the texans are very healthy right now and the chiefs are not. JJ Watt may have 5 sacks against their back-up LT.

the chiefs are in some trouble here on the injury front. they just lost their best defensive player to injury. their LT, LG, and top 2 WR's are injured. And it is beginning to show their depth may not be as good as they had hoped.

They may be in for a tough stretch here. their remaining schedule is not easy and it would not surprise me one bit if they only finish with 10 wins. Now, if they are healthy in January, they will not be any easy out though.

Fuller AND Hopkins are a deadly combo. They lost Fuller late last year and it changed them completely.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer pick: Giants @ Pats. Those games are always close. But 49ers @ Rams should be the best. Both those teams need to make a statement within the division, especially with the way Seattle is playing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer pick: Giants @ Pats. Those games are always close. But 49ers @ Rams should be the best. Both those teams need to make a statement within the division, especially with the way Seattle is playing.

It wont be a game man lol.

You do realize Evan Engram, Sterling Shepard, Barkley and Gallman are all out. Those are the Giants 4 top playmakers. It's going to be a shitshow.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont be a game man lol.

You do realize Evan Engram, Sterling Shepard, Barkley and Gallman are all out. Those are the Giants 4 top playmakers. It's going to be a shitshow.
Well, just shooting the bull, ya know, lol. Would like to see the Pats plunder and punish the Giants, TBH.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are out of your fucking mind if you think Bill O’Brien can beat the Chiefs. That fucking retard is guaranteed to echo the following statement come 4pm eastern on Sunday. “ we got to coach better, that’s on me”