• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best front 7 in the NFL...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's their hard schedule that will make it tough for them to make the post season. There are going to be a number of teams in the 10-6 11-5 range, two of which are in the AFCN with the Ravens.

This situation makes it more likely than not that the Ravens miss the post season, even at 10-6, possibly even at 11-5. It's not an indictement on the Ravens themselves, but a sign of the mediocrity of the NFL as a whole. it's what the league wants. Lots of teams in the 10-11 win range.

So it's not so much how many they lose, but that they can't afford to lose a single key one.
The situation? The scenario? U have a little situation or scenario in ur little brain that regularly plays out with the Ravens out.
Just go ahead and say it what we already know..... "I hope the Ravens don't make the playoffs bc they are a better team and will own NE in the playoffs if NE makes it."

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly every scenario Brady plays against Pittsburgh in day 1 you say??

Every scenario Brady will be available? Wha? in ur delusional head? Those scenarios??

R u chitting me??

:pound:

You should probably read up on it. SI has an on staff writer who happens to be a lawyer and breaks it down scenario, by scenario. May go look into it.:nod:

The one scenario where he doesn't play, is it's reduced to one game for failing to turn over the phone. All other roads point towards the feds seeing the case.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dumb bc I regularly own u on here?
ok I'm dumb.lol...

You haven't even owned anyone on these boards, let alone me.

In fact you are often made to look like a fool.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The power ranking from NFL.com was just because tgann loves to sight that website as if it's the end all be all.

We shall see, but where in my schedule prediction was I wrong in your opinion? It think 9 -10 wins isn't an unreasonable thing to suggest given their schedule.
I know exactly why you posted it but you yourself said they are a "slighty better than average team". I see them winning at home against Seattle (cross country, prior week at MN, and Balt has a top notch rushing D), beating SF in San Fran, losing to SD at home (always had trouble with SD), and winning at Miami (5-0 during the Flacco era). 11-5 possibly pull out a 12-4 if most things fall into place (injuries, rooks).

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The situation? The scenario? U have a little situation or scenario in ur little brain that regularly plays out with the Ravens out.
Just go ahead and say it what we already know..... "I hope the Ravens don't make the playoffs bc they are a better team and will own NE in the playoffs if NE makes it."

The Ravens may make it, however the likelyhood is against them. Going to be a much tougher road this year. One thing that will be key is how the Bengals do. If they are in the hunt then the odds greatly go down for both, because there are going to be a number of teams in that 10-11 win range capability this year. The year has the feel of tie-breakers galore.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably read up on it. SI has an on staff writer who happens to be a lawyer and breaks it down scenario, by scenario. May go look into it.:nod:

The one scenario where he doesn't play, is it's reduced to one game for failing to turn over the phone. All other roads point towards the feds seeing the case.
So it's ur position in fact u would bet hat Brady will not lose a single game bc of Deflate-gate?

I want to be sure that's what ur saying so u can't wiggle out later on a technicality.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't even owned anyone on these boards, let alone me.

In fact you are often made to look like a fool.
Again u argue with everyone on here... And ONLY win bc u outlast or out boredom the other poster... Just like Nwpatsfan... Two geniuses.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's ur position in fact u would bet hat Brady will not lose a single game bc of Deflate-gate?

I want to be sure that's what ur saying so u can't wiggle out later on a technicality.

I don't think he will, but I wouldn't be shocked if the one game scenario I listed panned out. Anymore than that he will fight it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens may make it, however the likelyhood is against them. Going to be a much tougher road this year. One thing that will be key is how the Bengals do. If they are in the hunt then the odds greatly go down for both, because there are going to be a number of teams in that 10-11 win range capability this year. The year has the feel of tie-breakers galore.

Can't wait for the season.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again u argue with everyone on here... And ONLY win bc u outlast or out boredom the other poster... Just like Nwpatsfan... Two geniuses.

The difference is, notice when you post stats you only post those that favor your position, when I post them I post both those that do and don't favor my position. For that reason you lack credibility.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he will, but I wouldn't be shocked if the one game scenario I listed panned out. Anymore than that he will fight it.
U just a moment ago said "in almost every scnario" he is playing against Pittsburgh. So which is it?
:noidea:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the season.

Game one NE v Pitt.

Notice when they first let out the news of four game suspension, Vegas still had the Pats favored by 3 with the Galloping Chicken before pulling it off the board.:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U just a moment ago said "in almost every scnario" he is playing against Pittsburgh. So which is it?
:noidea:

In almost every scenario he is playing against Pitts. What is it that you don't understand about "almost"?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is, notice when you post stats you only post those that favor your position, when I post them I post both those that do and don't favor my position. For that reason you lack credibility.
I use data. I make a point then I bolster that point with data.

You use opinions from staff writers for yours which is why you are the biggest homer in this forum.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game one NE v Pitt.

Notice when they first let out the news of four game suspension, Vegas still had the Pats favored by 3 with the Galloping Chicken before pulling it off the board.:pound:
So that's your inside scoop??:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use data. I make a point then I bolster that point with data.

You use opinions from staff writers for yours which is why you are the biggest homer in this forum.

Nice try. You cherry pick data, i.e. specific date ranges that favor your narrative.

The staff writer stuff I post is typically from NFL.com because you claim they are the end all be all of NFL information.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's your inside scoop??:pound:

How is that an inside scoop? It was all over the news at the time. I don't think you understand what the meaning of inside scoop is.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In almost every scenario he is playing against Pitts. What is it that you don't understand about "almost"?

I understand you feel that way I just don't understand why other then ur rose colored homer glasses...image.jpg