• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Divisional matchup

who ya got??

• Total voters

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not making any assumptions here at all, as a matter of fact, I will say that Zeke gets 100+

however, I do not see Dallas secondary preventing the Packers from scoring either so I fully expect a shoot out with perhaps whomever having the ball last is the winner

That's reasonable. But the Dallas secondary is better than you think. They have found a knack for getting key stops when they need them. I don't think this will be a shootout, but I think it will be a close game going into the 4th.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like OL play flipped this year. All of the contenders last year were rocking great defenses but the OL play was routinely subpar. Now all of the contenders have at least an average OL except maybe Seattle but their interior OL just destroyed Detroit's interior DL.

The league is always changing it seems.

True. I've just always been a big OL guy. Watched the Broncos just destroy teams in the 90's with a ridiculous OL and ever since then just loved watching the big men win in the trenches.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's reasonable. But the Dallas secondary is better than you think. They have found a knack for getting key stops when they need them. I don't think this will be a shootout, but I think it will be a close game going into the 4th.

looking forward to a very entertaining game :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Packers fan I wanted to say the Packers game, but I think the best one will be Seattle and Atlanta. Nobody is really saying much about Atlanta, but they are pretty good.
Atlanta is favored ffs. I think a lot of our fans here expect that to be tough to win. So maybe some of the national fans are underestimating that team, but I assure you we aren't up here. I don't give the hawks more than a 40% chance of winning that game. Seattle has too many holes with the bad line and injuries this year to make a real run at it.

The more interesting game for sure is GB/Dallas. Two QB's everyone has been talking about all season. First playoff test of the rookie phenom, and the always dangerous Rodgers. I mean I fully expect Dallas to win running away with it, but it's still the most interesting of the games IMO.