• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best case - worst case seed for your team

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Iowa I think 5 seed is a best case and that only happens with a tourney title. Worst case is probably an 8 with a loss in the first round. Most likely is a 7 seed but I could see a 6 if Iowa makes the semis and things fall right

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty easy for us.

Best Case: 1. Would need Villanova to lose and us to win the BTT. If that happens, and Arizona loses, we get a 1. If that happens, and Arizona wins, it's a coin flip to determine who gets the 1.

Worst Case: 2. We could lose in our first game and we aren't going further than #7 on the S-Curve.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 seed if we win BE tourney!!!!!

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case is a #1. However, I don't want the #1 in the West with a potential showdown against Arizona in Los Angeles. That's almost a home game for Arizona. At least against us it is. Best case is for Duke and/or Virginia to lose and we get the #1 in the East or South. BTW, why do all brackets have UK in the Midwest and not South? :noidea:

Worst case is a #2. If we lose our first game, probably no farther than 7th on the S-curve. And since Villanova is is in Philadelphia, I'm hoping :hope: we don't get UK.

In my mind, it really doesn't matter if we are a 1 or a 2 or who we draw as long as we don't get Zona in LA or UK in our bracket. Assuming we even make it that far of course.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty easy for us.

Best Case: 1. Would need Villanova to lose and us to win the BTT. If that happens, and Arizona loses, we get a 1. If that happens, and Arizona wins, it's a coin flip to determine who gets the 1.

Worst Case: 2. We could lose in our first game and we aren't going further than #7 on the S-Curve.

I'm interested to see if UVA gets booted off the top line if they lose. I don't think Duke should even if they lose. At least one of them will.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case is a #1. However, I don't want the #1 in the West with a potential showdown against Arizona in Los Angeles. That's almost a home game for Arizona. At least against us it is. Best case is for Duke and/or Virginia to lose and we get the #1 in the East or South. BTW, why do all brackets have UK in the Midwest and not South? :noidea:

Worst case is a #2. If we lose our first game, probably no farther than 7th on the S-curve. And since Villanova is is in Philadelphia, I'm hoping :hope: we don't get UK.

In my mind, it really doesn't matter if we are a 1 or a 2 or who we draw as long as we don't get Zona in LA or UK in our bracket. Assuming we even make it that far of course.

Well, either Duke or Virginia has to lose lol. I think Duke would be your preferred choice because Nova winning out would forsure jump them.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Case: #1 in West with Kansas as the 2 seed.

Worst Case: #2 in West with Wisconsin as the 1 seed

Case I'm hoping for: #2 in West with Villanova as the 1 seed

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say a 12 seed if the Gophers won the Big 10 Tournament and a #1 seed in the CBI if the Gophers lost to Rutgers. :L

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say a 12 seed if the Gophers won the Big 10 Tournament and a #1 seed in the CBI if the Gophers lost to Rutgers. :L

Cmon the gophers are NIT machines!!!

They would be glad to have them!!

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, either Duke or Virginia has to lose lol. I think Duke would be your preferred choice because Nova winning out would forsure jump them.

I guarantee either Duke or UVA will lose before the bracket comes out.

How's that for clairvoyance! :D

I actually think Duke is ahead right now.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dont get why everyone is so scared of UK, they are a great team but are not unbeatable. The SEC is so bad its tough for me to gauge how good OK really is. They played close games vs some very pedestrian teams in the last half of the year. I just dont know if its boredom on their end or that they simply arent as great as people seem to think. If I were a UK fan the last possible thing Id want is a 1 seed in the Midwest wioth Wisconsin as the 2. Thats a really bad matchup for the Wildcats.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dont get why everyone is so scared of UK, they are a great team but are not unbeatable. The SEC is so bad its tough for me to gauge how good OK really is. They played close games vs some very pedestrian teams in the last half of the year. I just dont know if its boredom on their end or that they simply arent as great as people seem to think. If I were a UK fan the last possible thing Id want is a 1 seed in the Midwest wioth Wisconsin as the 2. Thats a really bad matchup for the Wildcats.

It's not that I'm scared of them, I'd just prefer to play Duke, Virginia, Gonzaga or Nova over them any day of the week. I'd rather have that potential matchup be in the FF. We actually match up well with them from an athleticism and size perspective.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pre bracket release. There is a 40% chance I take them to final 4. 0% chance I take them all the way.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that I'm scared of them, I'd just prefer to play Duke, Virginia, Gonzaga or Nova over them any day of the week. I'd rather have that potential matchup be in the FF. We actually match up well with them from an athleticism and size perspective.

Gotcha. Yeah I think you guys matchup well defensively for sure. Long, athletic, fast just like UK. McConnell is a great PG as well and UA doesnt turn the ball over which would make UK have to play halfcourt which they are good at but not elite. The only thing I worry about with you guys is that your bigs arent really capable of pulling Kentuckys bigs away from the basket so not sure you can score enough to beat them, although if you ugly up the game I could see it happening.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha. Yeah I think you guys matchup well defensively for sure. Long, athletic, fast just like UK. McConnell is a great PG as well and UA doesnt turn the ball over which would make UK have to play halfcourt which they are good at but not elite. The only thing I worry about with you guys is that your bigs arent really capable of pulling Kentuckys bigs away from the basket so not sure you can score enough to beat them, although if you ugly up the game I could see it happening.

Brandon Ashley has been shooting the ball great this year… he can hit long 2's and has even hit quite a few threes this year so he's helped spread the floor this year thanks to his improved jumper. He's actually always had a great mid-range game, but this year he really incorporated the three to his game.

Zeus is playing the best ball of his career here at UA right now… never seen him as confident as he has been the last 5-6 games. Hope it carries over into the Tourney. I think an AZ-UK game would be a dog fight and wouldn't be surprised if it came down to the last possession of the game if they met.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just happy to be ranked. :yes:. Unclear what it means for seeding. We win the MWC Tourney I'd guess 9 or so???

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Ashley has been shooting the ball great this year… he can hit long 2's and has even hit quite a few threes this year so he's helped spread the floor this year thanks to his improved jumper. He's actually always had a great mid-range game, but this year he really incorporated the three to his game.

Zeus is playing the best ball of his career here at UA right now… never seen him as confident as he has been the last 5-6 games. Hope it carries over into the Tourney. I think an AZ-UK game would be a dog fight and wouldn't be surprised if it came down to the last possession of the game if they met.

Ashley has a great 12-16 foot game but he is really your only big that can hit that shot ( and Im not sure that is far enough away from the hoop to help anyway ), I think a team is going to need multip[e shooters ( like 3-5 ) that can make UK uncomfortable on D. Thats why I think Wisconsin is a bad matchup for the Catts. Dekker, Hayes and especially Kamensky can all knock down the 3 so that lets the Badgers invert their offense and since they never turn it over I think they win that one. Ashley is a great mid range guy but he will need some help in that matchup to make UK change their D up

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me, it's a little different from pro sports. I set the Final 4 as the trophy as a fan. So, if we make that, anything else is gravy.

I'm not sure if we can beat UK. Like Sting, I'd rather face them in Indy.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon will most likely get an 8 or 9 which I dont like.

I would like a 7 or 11.

Worst case is 11 or 12

Best case is 7 I think