• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best "Car Show" on TV right now.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch a bunch of them, but the best one has to be Wheeler Dealer. No theatrics or drama or personal conflict, just buy a car, fix it up, and sell it.

I like 'American Icon' a lot because of the info they give on classic muscle cars.
:suds:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like both of those aswell. I like watching the auctions too, soo many badass cars.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top gear hands down.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch a bunch of them, but the best one has to be Wheeler Dealer. No theatrics or drama or personal conflict, just buy a car, fix it up, and sell it.

I like 'American Icon' a lot because of the info they give on classic muscle cars.
:suds:

I like that show, but I wish it was American instead. I do like the shows that don't need a bunch of drama.

Although it does have some drama, I like that show where the 2 teams try to fix up a car in a race like deal. The drama in it is more about competition than daddy issues, so I can deal. Can't think of the name of it right now.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch 'Desert Car Kings' just to see them put some bad ass cars together.
I would never actually buy a car they restored though. They do it fast, and some of it is questionable.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch 'Desert Car Kings' just to see them put some bad ass cars together.
I would never actually buy a car they restored though. They do it fast, and some of it is questionable.

Yeah, they just get the thing passable. Seems like they wouldn't get as much $$ as they say for those rides.

That's how I bought my Wagoneer. Out of a list of 200 things to do in a restoration, the last guy did the first 100. But the 1st 100 are the big things like a new engine, brakes, suspension and all the stuff that's too expensive if you don't have your own shop. I had do the last 100 things just to enjoy it as a daily driver.

Driving an old, restored car really has made me appreciate the ridiculous amount of time and work that must be involved in making a show quality car. Restored Wagoneers sell for $70k in new condition and I can't imagine there's a big profit in that. Jeep Grand Wagoneers - Full, Professional, Ground up Restorations. The finest, better-than-new Jeep Grand Wagoneers in the World