• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best All Time at their position

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mark Mosely should've a canidate for best kicker.only kicker to ever win MVP.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a pure cover corner. Deion probably is the best.
but as a CB position as a whole.

Mel Blount.

Football was altered due to the way he played that affects up to this day.
I don't think Sanders was the best ever Dallas corner. Deion was a hired gun.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it pains me to say it...

Aaron Donald should be in the DT position on every single opinion... Like LT, he seemed to be in Excellent/Juiced Tecmo Bowl mode every fuckin game... the guy literally took over games on his own. Beat double teams... hell he was the reason that Rams won the Super Bowl (since Ramsey's overrated ass fell down).

A strong case can still be made for Joe Greene (watch some of his film in the early 1970s in particular), but Donald has made it a conversation.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A strong case can still be made for Joe Greene (watch some of his film in the early 1970s in particular), but Donald has made it a conversation.

Greene was incredible... but it's not Donald... Donald like LT I'd literally be scared for my life if that man chased me. Greene I'd still be terrified, but I wouldn't shit my pants before the chase ensued.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greene was incredible... but it's not Donald... Donald like LT I'd literally be scared for my life if that man chased me. Greene I'd still be terrified, but I wouldn't shit my pants before the chase ensued.

Greene definitely put the fear of God into his opponents. They've said as such.

Greene was bigger than Donald with amazing athleticism in his own right.

It was a different game in Greene's era, as he had far less opportunities to rush the QB.

I can understand people choosing Donald as the GOAT, but Greene had a similar impact on the game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a different game in Greene's era, as he had far less opportunities to rush the QB.

I can understand people choosing Donald as the GOAT, but Greene had a similar impact on the game.

Fair of course. Just saying Donald IMO was a bit of next level. Now when I say a bit of next level I'm talking like 99 vs. 100%... and the people that slot in at 99% is VERY few... if that makes sense.

I mean no disrespect to Greene who was a monster in his own right. I'd be terrified as F if either of those guys came at me... I'd just be slightly more terrified of Donald lol. I mean as a Seattle fan I'd be just as terrified as Cortez.... just saying, with someone like Anthony MacFarland.. I think I could outrun him lol.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Jerome Brown. People forget because he died in his prime. But this exercise is just best, not longest career or hall of fame, just the best man for the spot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know this thread was started for no reason other than to put Aaron Donald's name on the list. Can someone else please put him as well before the OP starts getting upset? :D

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know this thread was started for no reason other than to put Aaron Donald's name on the list. Can someone else please put him as well before the OP starts getting upset? :D
bug-eyed-glare.gif