• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Benjn Revere is emerging!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revere has been hitting and hitting some more! He is second in batting average so far. Just 8 points behind the league leader. So a batting title is quite possible. With just one home run he has a higher slugging percentage than Dom Brown and is only 3 points below Ryan Howard. He is a bright spot on a dull team. Go Ben!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hail to Ben! Before the season stated and based on what he did last year, I felt Revere would get 200 hits, 50 SBs, and hit over .300 this year. Ryno upset that a little by "resting" him occasionally. Being a slap hitter to all fields with no power, he sees mostly fastballs. His OBP is now up to .331. He surely could win the batting title.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's so valuable that we are buried in last place. Everytime a ball is hit to him, it is an adventure. This team needs much more than a punch and judy hitter in the outfield. I'd love it if they traded him.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's so valuable that we are buried in last place. Everytime a ball is hit to him, it is an adventure. This team needs much more than a punch and judy hitter in the outfield. I'd love it if they traded him.

Sorry, West. You're an idiot. He's supposed to get them out of the basement? He's outstanding and has even missed 20 games due to Ryno. Lack of production from several hitters and starting pitching is why we're at the bottom. You're never gonna get it. You and senior adviser Wade have much in common.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, jvett. You have that one correct. No offense and starting pitching is killing us. Tomorrow night is a prime example. Burnett is due to pitch and we are just going to get killed with his normal 3-4 inning warm-up.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, West. You're an idiot. He's supposed to get them out of the basement? He's outstanding and has even missed 20 games due to Ryno. Lack of production from several hitters and starting pitching is why we're at the bottom. You're never gonna get it. You and senior adviser Wade have much in common.

Revere reminds me of Ritchie Ashburn, Nothing wrong with that!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, jvett. You have that one correct. No offense and starting pitching is killing us. Tomorrow night is a prime example. Burnett is due to pitch and we are just going to get killed with his normal 3-4 inning warm-up.

Actually, retro, I was thinking of buying a ticket for tonite's game but CJ might do his batting practice stint. Plus the Howard bobble head has Howard with the bat on his shoulder instead of in a slugger's stance. Hmm, maybe that was intended.

attachment.php

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea jvett. A free Bobblehead of Howard. That's sort of like getting a birthday gift in the mail that is a box filled with poop. Just a lot of mixed emotions on that one. Enjoy the game if you go to CBP.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea jvett. A free Bobblehead of Howard. That's sort of like getting a birthday gift in the mail that is a box filled with poop. Just a lot of mixed emotions on that one. Enjoy the game if you go to CBP.

Eeeww, maybe I'll pass on the bobblehead, retro. lol. I hope they play Ruf tonight. He's had 7 hits in the last 4 games he's started. Still, Ryno has kept him out of half the games in August. He's 7 for 17 this month for .412. Putting Brown in is so dumb. Moves can be made at this pont wheather your in contention or not. Boston got tired of Jackie Bradley's .216 and sent him down in favor of another of their hot prospects from Pawtucket. And the highly regarded Bogaerts has only been doing .226. It's good to see that Asche is hanging in there for the Phils at .251. Too bad most guys just don't start out like Yasiel.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben takes a lot of abuse from the media. Howard gets his fair share as well. But it seems like Rollins, Utley, Ruiz are all beyond approach. If they are really going to move Cole Hamels this winter I hope we can get a legit SS of the future back. With the Phillies track record with prospects we can't count on Crawford. The sooner that Amaro is gone the better. Loosing Doc was the straw that broke the camels back. Ben is not a very instinctive outfielder and has a noodle arm. His production at the top of a legit lineup would make you forget a lot about his defensive issues.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben takes a lot of abuse from the media. Howard gets his fair share as well. But it seems like Rollins, Utley, Ruiz are all beyond approach. If they are really going to move Cole Hamels this winter I hope we can get a legit SS of the future back. With the Phillies track record with prospects we can't count on Crawford. The sooner that Amaro is gone the better. Loosing Doc was the straw that broke the camels back. Ben is not a very instinctive outfielder and has a noodle arm. His production at the top of a legit lineup would make you forget a lot about his defensive issues.

There are not too many guys that hit .315 leading off for any team. With his speed he can turn singles into doubles. I agree about his weak arm and fielding flaws but he does make great catches as well to even things out. He is a sparkplug and provides value for what he is paid.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the TWINS hadn't given up on him so quickly. Carlos Gomez is another young outfielder way gave away too soon as well....

Sigh

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just glad to hear that you got my gift-I have very little confidence in the Postal service these days.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolo. That was you Cedrique that sent me that box filled with horse manure? Gee, thanks!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the prized bobblehead last night. Looks more like Harry Belafonte or Willie Montenez? Howard celebrated with a long double but was stranded as Hisahi was rude and struck out Byrd and Brown. I celebrated by leaving in the 7th.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolo. That was you Cedrique that sent me that box filled with horse manure? Gee, thanks!

Believe it or not, that is actually better than getting the horse's head

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL typical wagon fans, just a few weeks ago noodle arm revere's head was on the chopping block, everyone here wanted him out, why is he playing again? He has no arm! He's the worst CF in the mlb, etc, etc! Stay Hot! You know who you are!