• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals Winning Tradition

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlos Dunlap sacking Joe Burrow might be an interesting sight.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D

Dunlap never played with Burrow, or am I mistaken there?
Id imagine you're right given that he played in Seattle for a stint. I just think Dunlap is the only player I can think of that was on the other team.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id imagine you're right given that he played in Seattle for a stint. I just think Dunlap is the only player I can think of that was on the other team.
I still love Carlos. He was a great player for us. I hope he has a great season for the Chiefs, just not against Cincinnati. haha

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunlap was traded in October of 2020....Burrow's first year.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my team should be so lucky
This could be their year, running on all cylinders imo. Pats have been average or below since Brady left, don't see any winning in future with current coaching staff

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then...wear those
Yes, unfortunately both are considered alternate home jersey's. If we could do the following, it would be fantastic.

Home Jersey: orange helmet, orange jersey, black pants, black socks (9-1)
Away Jersey: white helmet, white jersey, white pants, white socks (2-0)

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlos Dunlap sacking Joe Burrow might be an interesting sight.
I see the Chiefs are watching a lot of film on the Bengals these days....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Chiefs are watching a lot of film on the Bengals these days....

Higbee, Higgins...same guy, right? :doh:

I do think Chase did most of his action against Ward and Sorenson and they arent on the team anymore so I guess that gives me hope. That said, Ward didnt really play Chase poorly. Chase just won. The issue isnt really that first game, though. The playoff game is what bothers me. Its one thing to lose a game you should've won. Its another to lose two of them. The reality is that they probably aren't going to jump out to a big lead 3 games in a row so now what happens if they have to play a tight game or even from behind against Cinci? Totally different animal.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higbee, Higgins...same guy, right? :doh:

I do think Chase did most of his action against Ward and Sorenson and they arent on the team anymore so I guess that gives me hope. That said, Ward didnt really play Chase poorly. Chase just won. The issue isnt really that first game, though. The playoff game is what bothers me. Its one thing to lose a game you should've won. Its another to lose two of them. The reality is that they probably aren't going to jump out to a big lead 3 games in a row so now what happens if they have to play a tight game or even from behind against Cinci? Totally different animal.
To be fair, I think he was talking about Hayden Hurst - our tight end. That's why he referenced Higby from the Rams.

It's hard for me to see Mahomes losing to the same team three times in a row. That said, the Bengals are playing good football right now, so we should be in for a battle of two good teams.

The Bengals are amazing when they jump out in front.... Unfortunately, they don't do it that often. For whatever reason they have been more of a second half team. This is particularly true for the D.... Just as it has been in our two games with you, they get real stingy about points in the second half. I do worry that some of the deficiencies in our secondary can be exploited by a creative passing attack... And that's exactly what KC can do. Anyway, should be a good game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I think he was talking about Hayden Hurst - our tight end. That's why he referenced Higby from the Rams.

It's hard for me to see Mahomes losing to the same team three times in a row. That said, the Bengals are playing good football right now, so we should be in for a battle of two good teams.

The Bengals are amazing when they jump out in front.... Unfortunately, they don't do it that often. For whatever reason they have been more of a second half team. This is particularly true for the D.... Just as it has been in our two games with you, they get real stingy about points in the second half. I do worry that some of the deficiencies in our secondary can be exploited by a creative passing attack... And that's exactly what KC can do. Anyway, should be a good game.
The last two Chiefs seasons ended when teams had their defense basically ignore the run entirely and sell out on the pass. When the Chiefs met the Bucs earlier this year, the Chiefs had 189 yards rushing. I think the Chiefs are going to go into Cinci with the same idea so I think this game will likely look a lot different than the last two. The Bengals are currently 2nd in the league in completion percentage allowed. Only 10 Tds allowed from the air which is also tied for 2nd best. I suspect the Chiefs will play balanced. Will it work? No clue.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two Chiefs seasons ended when teams had their defense basically ignore the run entirely and sell out on the pass. When the Chiefs met the Bucs earlier this year, the Chiefs had 189 yards rushing. I think the Chiefs are going to go into Cinci with the same idea so I think this game will likely look a lot different than the last two. The Bengals are currently 2nd in the league in completion percentage allowed. Only 10 Tds allowed from the air which is also tied for 2nd best. I suspect the Chiefs will play balanced. Will it work? No clue.
The Bengals run D with DJ Reader back is also a very big strength. I think with Reader back, and Awuzie injured, it will be a standard KC attack. Pass-pass-pass. With Reader back last week, Derrick Henry received 17 carries for 38 yards.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals run D with DJ Reader back is also a very big strength. I think with Reader back, and Awuzie injured, it will be a standard KC attack. Pass-pass-pass. With Reader back last week, Derrick Henry received 17 carries for 38 yards.
Bengals 73.3% run defense success rate with DJ Reader on the field in 2022 would lead the NFL by a significant margin (Titans rank 1st at 65.1%).