• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals @Titans put up or shut up game

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the buckeyes went down. I expect more misery today

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the titans scratch out a win late.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I demand complete domination by the bengals in this game, nothing less will suffice.

can't handle the drama today, I gotta work tomorrow.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an impressive win. The way that D shut down Henry was crazy. I think most NFL owners want young, offensive-minded coaches these days, but Lou has done about as much as you can to show how good a coach he would be. His D plays ugly - They definitely look a little shaky in coverage and could get beat by a good QB, but when Reader is healthy, you can't run on them. I also like watching Cam Taylor Brit.... It's been a long time since I've seen a corner tackle like him.

Oh, and I think Burrow might stick around in this league. He's sort of good.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an impressive win. The way that D shut down Henry was crazy. I think most NFL owners want young, offensive-minded coaches these days, but Lou has done about as much as you can to show how good a coach he would be. His D plays ugly - They definitely look a little shaky in coverage and could get beat by a good QB, but when Reader is healthy, you can't run on them. I also like watching Cam Taylor Brit.... It's been a long time since I've seen a corner tackle like him.

Nice when a plan comes together. also the titans fumbled into one of their touchdowns, that's dumb luck.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That forced fumble by Cam was amazing. He looked like he was shot out of a cannon and then at the point of impact, a full ass hammer whack directly on t he football. Everything he did in that play was crazy good.

However, good QB's like Mahomes are going to tear us up because we are now playing with Eli Apple as our number one corner who is strickly a zone coverage corner and only decent at that. The rest of t he surrounding cast are rookies on the outside. Hilton is a great player. One of the best slot corners in the NFL and a great tackler.

His tackle on Henry behind the line of scrimmage seemed to elevate everyone around him.

Burrow had a pretty ugly day actually I thought, and it was still a league average day with no Chase, no Mixon, Boyd got hurt, wind was blowing at 15-25 mph, he was off a little bit off all day against a very tough front 7 of the Titans. Which leads me to the offensive line. They did a great job yesterday. I really miss Awuzie, but it is good to know we can beat a playoff team without Chase or Mixon on their turf, a team that won 7 of their last 8 games prior to that.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That forced fumble by Cam was amazing. He looked like he was shot out of a cannon and then at the point of impact, a full ass hammer whack directly on t he football. Everything he did in that play was crazy good.

However, good QB's like Mahomes are going to tear us up because we are now playing with Eli Apple as our number one corner who is strickly a zone coverage corner and only decent at that. The rest of t he surrounding cast are rookies on the outside. Hilton is a great player. One of the best slot corners in the NFL and a great tackler.

His tackle on Henry behind the line of scrimmage seemed to elevate everyone around him.

Burrow had a pretty ugly day actually I thought, and it was still a league average day with no Chase, no Mixon, Boyd got hurt, wind was blowing at 15-25 mph, he was off a little bit off all day against a very tough front 7 of the Titans. Which leads me to the offensive line. They did a great job yesterday. I really miss Awuzie, but it is good to know we can beat a playoff team without Chase or Mixon on their turf, a team that won 7 of their last 8 games prior to that.
I don't care much about Burrow's stats yesterday. The offense moved the ball on long drives when they needed it most. And Burrow did it without 2 weapons that are rated in the NFL top 100 players. Big props to the line, too...They've come a long way since last year's blood bath.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care much about Burrow's stats yesterday. The offense moved the ball on long drives when they needed it most. And Burrow did it without 2 weapons that are rated in the NFL top 100 players. Big props to the line, too...They've come a long way since last year's blood bath.
Oh no, don't think I was slamming Burrow. I think it is a game like this that he proved he was an absolute stud, more so than the 525 he put on Baltimore. He was at that much of a disadvantage, and he was off, but when they team needed him absolute most, he came through, and the receivers he had stepped up and Burrow gave them a chance.Irwins catch was ridiculous on that 3rd down conversion. Tee played like a number one yet again.

I am really thinking Hubbard is a lightning rod as well. Maybe not a guy we absolutely can't live without like Henrickson, Awuzie, Reader, but he is driving that defense with his leadership and motor. He fires everyone up around him and he is always the first to congratulate his fellow defensive players on a good play.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Head to Head wins vs Dolphins and Titans. That could be huge for playoff seeding. Plus the Chiefs and the Bills are still ahead. It's a brutal schedule but in a lot of ways they control their own destiny

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F*cking Mauna loa is going off.... no wonder

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F*cking Mauna loa is going off.... no wonder
Wow. Hope nothing bad happens to the people of the island. Lots of ash to inhale and harm though. Hopefully people are smart about being out and about. Praying a full blown eruption doesn't occur.