• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals - Ratbirds game thread....

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Aj Green...

Rey M is a terrible player.

Dunlap didn't do crap.

Worst coaching in the league.

= loss.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, another learning experience for our young quarterback and team....they need to make quick use of these "life lessons" and start winning the big games.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to watch that 3 man rush business on tape this week.

Damn, that was disappointing, I figured he would at least get to toss up a hail mary, dang it.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, another learning experience for our young quarterback and team....they need to make quick use of these "life lessons" and start winning the big games.....

Good news is we get a reprieve with Cleveland coming to town in a week

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we still have a wild card standing spot, unless oakland gets it for some reason. If we just executed better on all phases, instead of making dumb mistakes... the Raven's played like shit for most of the first quarter, and we couldn't put them out of the game.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we still have a wild card standing spot, unless oakland gets it for some reason. If we just executed better on all phases, instead of making dumb mistakes... the Raven's played like shit for most of the first quarter, and we couldn't put them out of the game.

Oakland will win that division.... Sooner or later, teams will shut down Tebow. San Diego is just about finished and KC is finished. We need to win at least 4 more and I'm confident we can do it. I'm anxious to see us play Pittsburgh and Baltimore again. The talent was even in both games - We just didn't make the plays late.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positives:
-- No quit in this team. They keep pressing and they keep making plays. Not enough of them at the end.
--373 passing yards without AJ Green. That's impressive.
-- 80 yards between the two running backs. Didn't see that coming.

Negatives:
-- Whitworth with a bad holding penalty and he got beat on the last play.
-- Safety play continues to disappoint.
-- Gave up 100 yard rusher.
-- Huber was horrible. Tate continues to look slow.

No moral victories in football - We lost two statement games back-to-back. That said, I like the direction of the team. Let's see if they can do their job and win the games they're supposed to the rest of the season. That should get them to the playoffs and there isn't a single team that scares me in the AFC.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton has the ability to forget his mistakes and just go back to work.....in retrospect, this is a game that could have, and probably should have been won.....Dalton needs to prove to our two rivals that he can beat them.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland will win that division.... Sooner or later, teams will shut down Tebow. San Diego is just about finished and KC is finished. We need to win at least 4 more and I'm confident we can do it. I'm anxious to see us play Pittsburgh and Baltimore again. The talent was even in both games - We just didn't make the plays late.

Teams have pretty much been limiting the Tebow offense, they don't score many points, but still manage to win games with ball control and defense...

Tebow is electricity in human form, but the odds are against him, but he feeds off that. one thing that may help him though, and that is that possibly Hue Jackson is creative in leveraging trades, he seems to make mistakes frequently.

I was just mentioning the standings as they are currently.