• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals or 49ers which is the bigger surprize

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no doubt that the Bengals are set up better than the 9ers are.

The Bengals are young across the board on Offense with exception to Williams on the line. Benson is probably going to be gone next year, but other than that...the rest of the offense is in prime position.

Same can be said for the defense. Young enough across the board with exception to maybe Crocker and of course Clements.

Then add in the additional picks the Bengals over the next 2 drafts that will be 1st or 2nd round picks...plus the later picks from the Ocho trade and add in a supplemental pick for JJ leaving....

JJ will grant us an additional 3rd round pick. He was one of the highest ranking free agents on the market behind Aso.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
please stay on topic, and as always, please address your personal comments to people by way of private messages. Thank you in advance.

This is Bip we're talking about.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely the Bengals.....nobody, except jwil, saw this coming......San Fran added a new coach and had veteran talent....Harbaugh was no surprise, plus their division was putrid....no Steelers or Ravens to try and compete with....rookie quarterback....rookie receiver......

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely the Bengals.....nobody, except jwil, saw this coming......San Fran added a new coach and had veteran talent....Harbaugh was no surprise, plus their division was putrid....no Steelers or Ravens to try and compete with....rookie quarterback....rookie receiver......

They ave not had to compete against teh Steelers or Ravens either, at least not yet. We could implode in the second half here.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Bip we're talking about.

please stop ruining thread after thread with your personal concerns.

pm bip and work things out with him.

He's not going to stop talking about a certain football player just because you have a high opinion of him, please stop taking it personally.

thank you in advance.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
please stop ruining thread after thread with your personal concerns.

pm bip and work things out with him.

He's not going to stop talking about a certain football player just because you have a high opinion of him, please stop taking it personally.

thank you in advance.

If you would get your head out of your ass, you could see

1) I answered the question of the thread
2) My comment regarding Alex Smith were my thoughts expanded on Servo's thoughts 2 posts before mine
3) Your boy Bip brought up Carson

Seems like your gripe should be with someone else. But considering your obsession with me, this doesn't surprise me.

You're welcome. :)

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ will grant us an additional 3rd round pick. He was one of the highest ranking free agents on the market behind Aso.

Joe Reedy talked about that in his chat today. He said he has talked to several people that have told him the Bengals will NOT get a 3rd rounder for JJ leaving. He didn't go into detail as he said it was complicated, but the guys said JJ will not bring a 3rd rounder.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would get your head out of your ass, you could see

1) I answered the question of the thread
2) My comment regarding Alex Smith were my thoughts expanded on Servo's thoughts 2 posts before mine
3) Your boy Bip brought up Carson

Seems like your gripe should be with someone else. But considering your obsession with me, this doesn't surprise me.

You're welcome. :)

:stfu:

you are personally ruining as many threads as possible with your personal grievances. I'm not obsessed with you, I just don't stand for trolling. Bip is being civil, you are not. every thread is a douch-fest because of you, grow a dick lady.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried to give you some rep for the majorly perfect use of Chip Kelly's STFU...but I have to spread some VD...er...love around.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:stfu:

you are personally ruining as many threads as possible with your personal grievances. I'm not obsessed with you, I just don't stand for trolling. Bip is being civil, you are not. every thread is a douch-fest because of you, grow a dick lady.

Sucks when you overreact and then the facts smack you in the face.

Then you're only left with saving face.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the subject at hand please.....:tj:

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It has to be the Bengals Think about it.

Returning on offense.

the starting QB had thrown for 0 career yards or TDs

the leading returning receiver was Jordan Shipley with 600 yards and 52 catches

and the leading returning tackler was Keith Rivers with 72 tacks

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a new offensive system employed the same year as a cba shortened off-season, no one thought that would work.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Godo point. Why didnt they just cut rivers after the lockout ended?

Is he really making his 6/7 million this year? I doubt he is even in the NFL in 2012

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a new offensive system employed the same year as a cba shortened off-season, no one thought that would work.

Guess if we thought about it, everything is different, therefore it must by definition be better.....that's what happens after being Bengalized for 20 years....we should change everything else that hasn't already been changed, and we're most assuredly Super Bowl bound, eh? (don't hold me to that)

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
One main cog left, Marvin. He will never ever allow us to have any real aspirations for a sb.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just doesn't get it.

:ban:

Oh he gets it. He knows he gets under your skin. He will continue to post non-direct information, but delfect back on you making yourself defend. He has to be in political office, because no one else could say so little, but yet incite so much.

He adds nothing really. Almost time to use the ignore man, it is not worth it. I do not even repond to him anymore really.