• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals fans roll call

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't judge, jure, or execute anyone. He said if you dont like what he says don't mention him. I hope that poll goes up real bad. I'd love for you to be banned from here.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He didn't judge, jure, or execute anyone. He said if you dont like what he says don't mention him. I hope that poll goes up real bad. I'd love for you to be banned from here.

That was in reference to his FIRST post in which he did, but I'm not surprised you didn't understand that.

Get over me.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Optimize this board by leaving.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing wrong with being decent to people,and here you guys are coming down on Blue hmmmmmm,well it's not really any of my affair but I guess my dropping in here and being decent to you guys is the wrong thing to do at least in your eyes,

I WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN

I know all of you aren't assholes but I won't be back

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is one quality guy who has came here that flaming drove off. How many more we gonna let him do.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing wrong with being decent to people,and here you guys are coming down on Blue hmmmmmm,well it's not really any of my affair but I guess my dropping in here and being decent to you guys is the wrong thing to do at least in your eyes,

I WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN

I know all of you aren't assholes but I won't be back

I hope you change your mind.....you're the most level headed Steelers fan I have ever encountered and with our matchup on the horizon I was looking forward to an enjoyable debate......

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one of us comes down on blue. I like the guy. He is a good guy. I come here to talk football and make friends. That is part of the fun of it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not you blue, I want flaming banned. And idk what he thinks you did. I didn't think you did anything. I like your positive posts blue. You seem like a great guy.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer is Kramer and us never taken seriously. You do it to be an ass. We all know you were being a dick, everyone read it. You were not respectful. You were a complete sick. Don't act like your shot don't stick. Because it is the worst.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer is Kramer and us never taken seriously. You do it to be an ass. We all know you were being a dick, everyone read it. You were not respectful. You were a complete sick. Don't act like your shot don't stick. Because it is the worst.

????..anyway have a good evening fella's.:nonod:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the bengal fan roll call thread.

you guys can bitch each other in private messages.

no one gives a shit. I don't agree with flaming, and I think sometimes he comes off as insulting or rude. But, I can be respectful, he's a human being. I had to ignore him for awhile, there is a setting for that under user control panel. it's worth looking at. If he says anything worth sharing with you someone will quote him :)

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no one gives a shit. I don't agree with flaming, and I think sometimes he comes off as insulting or rude. But, I can be respectful, he's a human being. I had to ignore him for awhile, there is a setting for that under user control panel. it's worth looking at. If he says anything worth sharing with you someone will quote him :)

Owe ya a rep for that, Danno.........

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well i said what i had to say and so did a few of you guys...lets just leave at that.I wasn't trying to start a Soap Opera...you guys seem to be good with each other and thats fine,everyone is different and i thought thats what makes these sites fun.If i come on here and cheer on my teams and say "have a great day".or whatever..who gives a fuck?..i'm not here to make brownie points for x's&o's..i know the game ..i played it.So have fun and over look me and my "good nature"..it doesn't cost you guys shit...night and god bless.:blah:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i said what i had to say and so did a few of you guys...lets just leave at that.I wasn't trying to start a Soap Opera...you guys seem to be good with each other and thats fine,everyone is different and i thought thats what makes these sites fun.If i come on here and cheer on my teams and say "have a great day".or whatever..who gives a fuck?..i'm not here to make brownie points for x's&o's..i know the game ..i played it.So have fun and over look me and my "good nature"..it doesn't cost you guys shit...night and god bless.:blah:

I was speaking of some other chronic argument that keeps flaring up, sorry bud.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you change your mind.....you're the most level headed Steelers fan I have ever encountered and with our matchup on the horizon I was looking forward to an enjoyable debate......
Oh, really? well, f u too. ;) :D