• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals fans roll call

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My advice, just agree with whatever Flaming says. If you don't he'll tell you that you can't read and deny that he said anything. Then he'll tell you he never insults anybody.

Reading comprehension Vance.

:nono:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You came to the wrong site for that, buddy.

Welcome!

Case in point.

This is how you can expect just about every thread to go. There are many people on this board that have little to nothing to add, and just love to litter threads with nonsense.

Oh yeah, and a lot of rednecks. I need not say more.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case in point.

This is how you can expect just about every thread to go. There are many people on this board that have little to nothing to add, and just love to litter threads with nonsense.

Oh yeah, and a lot of rednecks. I need not say more.

:violin:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
AND for many members you have to really dumb things down. They struggle following simple trains of thought.

And make sure not to make more than one point at a time. Otherwise they'll ignore the entire argument, pick out one minor detail and hash out on that.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
AND for many members you have to really dumb things down. They struggle following simple trains of thought.

And make sure not to make more than one point at a time. Otherwise they'll ignore the entire argument, pick out one minor detail and hash out on that.

:blah:

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey - Are you going to make another post about how you are misunderstood? I thought that really showed off your sensitive side.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rey - Are you going to make another post about how you are misunderstood? I thought that really showed off your sensitive side.

I simply state the facts. It is in my blood. In my profession. It is the story of my life.

There has never been trying to convince anyone I'm "misunderstood". I am an ass. There's no denying this. But I am only an ass to those that deserve it.*

If you read anything else into my posts, then I'm sorry.

*Hint for you or anyone that misses it: that sentence has a deeper meaning reflecting back to the post you alluded to.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply state the facts. It is in my blood. In my profession. It is the story of my life.

There has never been trying to convince anyone I'm "misunderstood". I am an ass. There's no denying this. But I am only an ass to those that deserve it.*

If you read anything else into my posts, then I'm sorry.

*Hint for you or anyone that misses it: that sentence has a deeper meaning reflecting back to the post you alluded to.

OOOHHH.... It's like a secret message! Can someone figure it out and report back?

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There's no secret message. I just know people on this board need help deciphering things that aren't dumbed down.

Either you got it and had nothing to add, so decided to make my earlier point for me. Or you just didn't get it and decided to reply with nonsense, making my earlier point for me.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, generally, if somebody disagrees with you, you tell us we can't read and that must not have understood you.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't this asshole banned yet?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Kramer on this one. He is the reason we don't get many new members. I have no doubt about that. No one wants to deal with his shit. I'd rather 50 Bips be here than flaming.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Kramer on this one. He is the reason we don't get many new members. I have no doubt about that. No one wants to deal with his shit. I'd rather 50 Bips be here than flaming.

Be careful what you wish for.....just sayin'