• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals fans roll call

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what I pegged him for a troll .. first time I seen him a couple days ago he was sportin a bengals logo ... now its the redskins ... he has that he is from maryland on his profile but his IP adress sez cinci bell

Sounds a little like RRN to me......definitely a troll.....

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just joined up. Enjoy reading the posts more than anything... Can't wait to see the threads once the games start.

Here is to a 1-15 season.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks. I don't want this to wind up like ESPN, where instead of banning the trolls, they ban people for reporting trolls, i.e. Pimpinnati.

NCGhosthunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh I just saw this thread, sorry for not introducing myself y'all. I also am from the ESPN boards, but since this is a new site I picked out a new name. I was EssexJohnson over there. Lifetime Bengal fan, Essex Johnson being my all time favorite Bengal.....

good first game, lets go get Denver!

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengalfan85 here had 3000+ posts on the old ESPN forums. Starting with a new screen name Skinnyfats. Skinnyfats was an old strip club in Virginia years and years ago thought that was the funniest name.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Belated welcome to both of you guys. I think you'll like it here much more than ESPN.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The problem with ESPN is that the mods didn't want to do their job. I had to ban that Bosco/Berzerker/MOBUS guy 3 times in like 5 minutes last night, but I did it because I don't want him trolling. If you reported a guy on ESPN for trolling, they'd just ban you for reporting it over and over, rather than solve the issue. Bip should've been ip banned years ago, but ESPN mods are too stupid to do it. There are more trolls than valid posters on ESPN.