• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals at Raiders

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our amazing Left Tackle John Jerry beaten for the strip/sack fumble.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched some of the action today.... More than I have for most games.

- The defense was better than I expected. Though, if Pratt is our answer at MLB, I'm not really impressed. He seems slow.

- I guess it's not John Jerry's fault. He's not really a LT. And he's not a guy that should really be a starter even at his natural position, guard. But damn is he bad. Is this what most back-up guards would look like at LT?

- I guess if you figure your receivers can't get open and your line can't block, the gameplan consists of running and 3 yard passes? I can't tell you if Finley can even throw more than 20 yards, because I never saw him try.

- I think the team basically tries.... And that makes me sad. They are trying and still have no real chance. Even on a day when the other team seems to be sleepwalking.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also should be noted that the Bengals just might have won a game today with Dalton quarterbacking..... Probably good that he didn't.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also should be noted that the Bengals just might have won a game today with Dalton quarterbacking..... Probably good that he didn't.

I said this about midway through the 4th quarter. If Dalton plays, the Bengals win this game, and it's probably not even close.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I wish they would have stuck with Dalton until they got their first win. I don't want them winning meaningless games but dont want an 0-16 record either