• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bEn iS a TeRrIbLe LeAdEr

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s pretty clear that Ben is, and always has been, the leader everyone thought he was. He may not do or say everything perfect, but he still tries. Just maybe not to those that put themselves above the team.

All the while AB & Bell are still out self-promoting & talking about money. Even Hellen Keller could figure out how full of shit those 2 are

But Helen Keller was a Steelers fan. She knows the truth.
There are still several thousands that still believe the opposite.......

Simply because, you can't fix stupid.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During offseason workouts, Ben Roethlisberger says plenty while saying nothing

It’s funny how these comments from Ben get zero publicity from the national media, however few there were. Why? Because he had NO juicy reaction that the drama-seekers want. He wasn’t asked the hard-hitting questions, but his remarks said plenty and set the tone.

Ben has all the ammo in the world to set the media on fire if he chose to. But instead he wants to focus on what’s more important. That’s a great way to be the leader that this team needs right now.

We saw Aaron Rodgers get all sensitive recently about some attacks directed at him personally and tried to defend himself in the court of public opinion. It wasn’t a good look for a franchise QB. He came across as bothered & defensive. Nothing good can come from that. Aaron ended up giving credibility to complete nonsense in the end. Ben has fallen victim to this MANY times before, so time will tell if he gets baited into these discussions. Especially on the eve of a big contract extension.

Let us hope Ben is taking a step forward in being a good leader, and not just playing choir boy to get his extension he’s seeking.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During offseason workouts, Ben Roethlisberger says plenty while saying nothing

It’s funny how these comments from Ben get zero publicity from the national media, however few there were. Why? Because he had NO juicy reaction that the drama-seekers want. He wasn’t asked the hard-hitting questions, but his remarks said plenty and set the tone.

Ben has all the ammo in the world to set the media on fire if he chose to. But instead he wants to focus on what’s more important. That’s a great way to be the leader that this team needs right now.

We saw Aaron Rodgers get all sensitive recently about some attacks directed at him personally and tried to defend himself in the court of public opinion. It wasn’t a good look for a franchise QB. He came across as bothered & defensive. Nothing good can come from that. Aaron ended up giving credibility to complete nonsense in the end. Ben has fallen victim to this MANY times before, so time will tell if he gets baited into these discussions. Especially on the eve of a big contract extension.

Let us hope Ben is taking a step forward in being a good leader, and not just playing choir boy to get his extension he’s seeking.
Ben would be stupid to address it.

He's already won, and by a wide margin.

AB torched himself. Ben can't do anything to AB he hasn't already done to himself. There is only room for error for Ben now.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben would be stupid to address it.

He's already won, and by a wide margin.

AB torched himself. Ben can't do anything to AB he hasn't already done to himself. There is only room for error for Ben now.
No doubt. Still just find it funny that nobody from the national media outlets are putting these comments out there.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Still just find it funny that nobody from the national media outlets are putting these comments out there.

They won't for the simple fact that won't stir the pot. It won't cause more drama because that's all the media is about, drama. Not to mention the press hates Ben. FUCK THE MEDIA.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s pretty clear that Ben is, and always has been, the leader everyone thought he was. He may not do or say everything perfect, but he still tries. Just maybe not to those that put themselves above the team.

All the while AB & Bell are still out self-promoting & talking about money. Even Hellen Keller could figure out how full of shit those 2 are

So who has the better 2019- BigBen, Antonio diva Brown or Le'Veon pay me Bell? I going w/ BigBen.

I have no faith in the Raiders. And well the Jets are the Jets.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who has the better 2019- BigBen, Antonio diva Brown or Le'Veon pay me Bell? I going w/ BigBen.

Both of those guys went to perennially troubled organizations. And AB at the least is just gonna make Oakland worse.

It's not gonna work out. Ben still has the stable org.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of those guys went to perennially troubled organizations. And AB at the least is just gonna make Oakland worse.

It's not gonna work out. Ben still has the stable org.

I agree w/ that.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely Ben.

AB will probably go over 1k yds receiving but will take time to mesh with Carr (aka bitch long enough to get the attention he seeks).

Bell... I think he’ll battle injuries all year. Being “in shape” has nothing to do with being “in game shape”. Considering his injury history, his body may take some time to get used to the hits again. Plus he won’t have the elite O-line blocking for him. Even if he did have a good O-line, it will take time for them to mesh with his running style. He’s in for a frustrating year

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Ben.

AB will probably go over 1k yds receiving but will take time to mesh with Carr (aka bitch long enough to get the attention he seeks).

Bell... I think he’ll battle injuries all year. Being “in shape” has nothing to do with being “in game shape”. Considering his injury history, his body may take some time to get used to the hits again. Plus he won’t have the elite O-line blocking for him. Even if he did have a good O-line, it will take time for them to mesh with his running style. He’s in for a frustrating year
Without anywhere near as good of a passing game taking pressure off Bell, and with a significantly worse OL, Bell's gonna be a sad boi.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Ben.

I can see AB getting to the 1,000 yard mark. I think Bell will find out very quickly the difference between the Steelers o-line & the Jets o-line.

1,000 yards seasons I think are a bit overhyped. I mean is averging 62.5 ypg all that impressive?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see AB getting to the 1,000 yard mark. I think Bell will find out very quickly the difference between the Steelers o-line & the Jets o-line.

1,000 yards seasons I think are a bit overhyped. I mean is averging 62.5 ypg all that impressive?
AB might get some decent personal achievements. But I think overall he's going to be responsible for Oakland taking a step back.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really isn’t that impressive. Maybe for RBs only. But even for them all-purpose yards make more of a statement these days.The 1500yd mark seems like a better bench mark.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really isn’t that impressive. Maybe for RBs only. But even for them all-purpose yards make more of a statement these days.The 1500yd mark seems like a better bench mark.

Have I ever told you you ain't too bad for a Steelers fan?:heh: I mean good afternoon.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without anywhere near as good of a passing game taking pressure off Bell, and with a significantly worse OL, Bell's gonna be a sad boi.
Well he won’t be sad... he’ll just claim they didn’t give him enough opportunities to make an impact

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I ever told you you ain't too bad for a Steelers fan?:heh: I mean good afternoon.
Well right back atcha! Not too bad for a Browns fan.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like Ben is breaking his silence for the first time. Stay tuned