• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bEn iS a TeRrIbLe LeAdEr

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben is a terrible leader to those with an ego the size of Heinz Field and only care about themselves, apparently.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or butthurt former Steelers (Sanders, Harrison) that didn't go out like they wanted to.
I didn't get that from James Harrison at all.

He said pretty clearly he liked Ben, and thinks Ben is a good leader.

He just wouldn't throw AB or Bell under the bus, because he also likes them. So basically said, 'that's their perception of Ben.'

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get that from James Harrison at all.

He said pretty clearly he liked Ben, and thinks Ben is a good leader.

He just wouldn't throw AB or Bell under the bus, because he also likes them. So basically said, 'that's their perception of Ben.'

Maybe I'm confusing his comments against Tomlin with Ben.

I still think Harrison is pissed with the Steelers in general.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm confusing his comments against Tomlin with Ben.

I still think Harrison is pissed with the Steelers in general.
Ooh yeah, Harrison would like to take a shit right on Tomlin's chest.

But he doesn't have any bad things to say about Ben.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Bell was leaving to "re-set the RB market" and get his big deal; when that didn't happen it was Ben's fault. Ben chooses who gets the ball and will shaft you by limiting you to only 400 touches/ year.
WTF?...He sat out a whole year because he had too many touches

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Bell was leaving to "re-set the RB market" and get his big deal; when that didn't happen it was Ben's fault. Ben chooses who gets the ball and will shaft you by limiting you to only 400 touches/ year.
WTF?...He sat out a whole year because he had too many touches
That interview showed how incredibly stupid he is. Still has more respect from us than we have for AB. Not a lot, but still something.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That interview showed how incredibly stupid he is. Still has more respect from us than we have for AB. Not a lot, but still something.
I can't say I have any respect for either, both are Dumb-asses, that committed what I think is the Cardinal sin of organized sports, putting yourself before your team, I hope Karma catches up with both in a big way.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say I have any respect for either, both are Dumb-asses, that committed what I think is the Cardinal sin of organized sports, putting yourself before your team, I hope Karma catches up with both in a big way.
Agreed. I can understand Bell’s plight more than AB though. Contrary to what Bell says about not getting opportunities, he was being abused. 400+ touches is absurd. He did get a more than fair contract offer to which he stupidly declined and overvalued himself.

Not saying I agree with anything that Bell did in the process. Just that he had more right to act out than AB.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I can understand Bell’s plight more than AB though. Contrary to what Bell says about not getting opportunities, he was being abused. 400+ touches is absurd. He did get a more than fair contract offer to which he stupidly declined and overvalued himself.

Not saying I agree with anything that Bell did in the process. Just that he had more right to act out than AB.

I hope the Steelers & Raiders play this year @ Mustard 'n Ketchup Field. And since Heinz put their name on the stadium I boycott all of their products.:heh:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Steelers & Raiders play this year @ Mustard 'n Ketchup Field. And since Heinz put their name on the stadium I boycott all of their products.:heh:
Sadly they don't play each other this year. But they do play the Jets! We'll get to see how Bell likes being on the opposing sideline.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's a bummer.
Would have been interesting to see that game. Doubt AB will still be in OAK the next time they play the Raiders, but maybe next year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been interesting to see that game. Doubt AB will still be in OAK the next time they play the Raiders, but maybe next year.

I'll be interested in seeing how AB acts in Oakland. Gotta feeling he'll quickly figure out that Carr is no BigBen.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd never boycott Heinz ketchup.....there's no ketchup close......perfect with McD's fries......

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be interested in seeing how AB acts in Oakland. Gotta feeling he'll quickly figure out that Carr is no BigBen.
He'll have to work harder, that's for sure. But Gruden is the type of coach that will manufacture targets for AB just to justify the contract. Whether that appeases AB or not, is a completely different discussion.

We know if AB isn't getting his 100+ receptions & 1000+ yds, or if someone simply steals his limelight, then he'll bleach that mustache again.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing would give AB more pleasure than toasting the Steelers secondary...I hope he never gets the chance or has a really bad game if it happens.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing would give AB more pleasure than toasting the Steelers secondary...I hope he never gets the chance or has a really bad game if it happens.
I could see him getting shut down for 1 quarter then throwing the water cooler before getting 20 targets in the 2nd half just to accumulate 100yds receiving. Then he'll post on instagram & twitter showing his stats & annual salary even if the Raiders lost.