• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bEn iS a TeRrIbLe LeAdEr

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daggers!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it's official now...

Last edited:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is going to be truly something special this year.

I, along with the Steelers, am very excited for this season.

It's going to be the Steelers of old, the NFL will fear this group of guys.....BIG TIME!!!!
The Steelers team-first culture of Cowher through the SB years of Tomlin died when the personalities of people like AB emerged. When guys would eagerly pay it forward, training up the guys who were drafted to possibly take their job, and cheering on the accomplishments of their teammates.

I hope we're getting back to that.

The Steelers haven't been to a SB since Brown's rookie year. That's a long time. Diva WR's are a detriment to the team, no mater how good they are.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers team-first culture of Cowher through the SB years of Tomlin died when the personalities of people like AB emerged. When guys would eagerly pay it forward, training up the guys who were drafted to possibly take their job, and cheering on the accomplishments of their teammates.

I hope we're getting back to that.

The Steelers haven't been to a SB since Brown's rookie year. That's a long time. Diva WR's are a detriment to the team, no mater how good they are.

And that's why I wish Tomlin was NOT part of this group.
He allowed for the diva personalities to kill this team with his buddy first coach second shit.....
When this team makes it to the super bowl, it will be in spite of him and his shitty coaching.