• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick Stole Signals And Plays Forty Times...

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and yet 2lbs. PSI down and Goodell blames the quarterback....if this was the Olympics, 2000-2007 Medals would have to be. given back.

Did cheating Pats cost Chargers titles, new stadium?

Cheaters never prosper. It’s a lie. They can. And they do.

So today we must wonder: Did the New England Patriots cheat the Chargers out of a ring, maybe two -- or at least a chance at becoming Super Bowl champions?

And, with that, did they cheat them out of a new stadium?

Maybe, maybe not. We’ll never know for sure; we’ll never know if the Chargers were good enough. But one maybe is one too many.

It’s out there. And it’s not a good out there. New England’s laundry has been dirty and it’s getting filthier while they take everyone else to the cleaners.

An excellent, well-researched report that erupted Tuesday morning on ESPN.com claims that, from 2000 to 2007, the Patriots, under coach Bill Belichick, videotaped the signals of opposing coaches in 40 games and practices and walkthroughs, Commissioner Roger Goodell had a Nixonesque moment and had eight tapes destroyed and notes shredded by his NFL goons, Patriots employees snuck into visiting locker rooms and copied play sheets, and his poor handling of “Spygate” forced Goodell to turn le affaire “Deflategate” into his “make up call” to appease outraged owners.

Anything for an edge? The Patriots went over it.

On Jan. 14, 2007, the Chargers hosted the Pats in an AFC Divisional Playoff Game. San Diego was 14-2 and the No. 1 seed, winner of 10 straight. New England won 24-21. Did the Chargers screw it up? Sure. They were better than those guys and it got Marty Schottenheimer fired

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mea culpa from Bill....yeah sure. He's no Hillary or Tricky Dick Nixon either.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and yet 2lbs. PSI down and Goodell blames the quarterback....if this was the Olympics, 2000-2007 Medals would have to be. given back.

Cheaters never prosper. It’s a lie. They can. And they do.

So today we must wonder: Did the New England Patriots cheat the Chargers out of a ring, maybe two -- or at least a chance at becoming Super Bowl champions?

And, with that, did they cheat them out of a new stadium?

Maybe, maybe not. We’ll never know for sure; we’ll never know if the Chargers were good enough. But one maybe is one too many.

It’s out there. And it’s not a good out there. New England’s laundry has been dirty and it’s getting filthier while they take everyone else to the cleaners.

An excellent, well-researched report that erupted Tuesday morning on ESPN.com claims that, from 2000 to 2007, the Patriots, under coach Bill Belichick, videotaped the signals of opposing coaches in 40 games and practices and walkthroughs, Commissioner Roger Goodell had a Nixonesque moment and had eight tapes destroyed and notes shredded by his NFL goons, Patriots employees snuck into visiting locker rooms and copied play sheets, and his poor handling of “Spygate” forced Goodell to turn le affaire “Deflategate” into his “make up call” to appease outraged owners.

Anything for an edge? The Patriots went over it.

On Jan. 14, 2007, the Chargers hosted the Pats in an AFC Divisional Playoff Game. San Diego was 14-2 and the No. 1 seed, winner of 10 straight. New England won 24-21. Did the Chargers screw it up? Sure. They were better than those guys and it got Marty Schottenheimer fired

Wasn't that the game where Troy Brown tore the winning interception out of Chargers players hand to save the possession and the game?

Yep that's the Charger's all right.

Either that or Bellichick put a spell on the Chargers...

I blame it on Southern California and the surfer culture that must make people there Stooopid!

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The educator Stephen Covey once said: “The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty.”

And that’s it. Exactly. More than anything, this is about a culture. Belichick is a convicted and admitted cheat who came up with lame excuses, claiming ignorance, such as not knowing such and such was illegal. In the NFL room, this is the smartest man, his head too big, his eyes too wide, to have wool pulled over them."

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

t’s a wonder Patriots owner Bob Kraft, basically bailed out with a billionaire wrist slap on “Spygate” by good bud Goodell -- ESPN claims the tapes were destroyed to avoid a congressional investigation -- is so upset with the commissioner over the “Deflategate” fiasco. Roger and his lawyers botched it from the beginning and the Pats, for now, wiggled free, the four-game suspension of quarterback Tom Brady overturned by a New York federal judge who a few days later was seen partying with Kraft in the Hamptons. Coincidence? If nothing else, in 2015, very stupid.

You don’t need a dog’s nose to know how much it stinks. But if this were the NCAA, the Patriots would be stripped of three of their four Super Bowl titles, the fourth easy to see being the product of the Seahawks’ extreme stupidity in February. Belichick and Goodell would be unemployed.

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, since this has come to light :

Patriots NEVER win another Super Bowl, since the referees work for the League?

Brady's Legacy is flushed down the toilet...Hell, anybody knows their gonna win when their coaches have the other teams playbook?

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does ABC/ESPN ever have access to the NFL again or now that the whole Planet knows what happened, are Belichick, Goodell and Kraft "ran outta Dodge"?

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't that the game where Troy Brown tore the winning interception out of Chargers players hand to save the possession and the game?

Yep that's the Charger's all right.

Either that or Bellichick put a spell on the Chargers...

I blame it on Southern California and the surfer culture that must make people there Stooopid!

Kid all you like, Patriots are gonna be REALLY in deep manure with the other owners now that this has got out...

How FIFA-esque?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you've done it.

H_jntp.gif

These threads are the alarm signal for Rocko and PittsEvilTwin to arrive to explain it all way and defend their beloved Brady's honor. PittsEvilTwin actually claiming he's destroyed every personal electronics device he's ever owned since a child to explain away Tom Terrific destroying his phone during the investigation was just........wow.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin Marlon McCree :gaah:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a pack of sore losers.

If Brady's suspension was upheld, would this thread get created?

Last edited:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...in my best Rock Strongo:

Of course not.

You're retarded.

I'm sorry.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid all you like, Patriots are gonna be REALLY in deep manure with the other owners now that this has got out...

How FIFA-esque?

Yet another case of a whiney-ass fan ignoring the obvious reasons for their teams loss to look for something that makes their tortured whiney little soul feel better.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another case of a whiney-ass fan ignoring the obvious reasons for their teams loss to look for something that makes their tortured whiney little soul feel better.

Please explain why the tapes were destroyed and fines were given as well as draft picks taken away? Please enlighten me!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey zeke, how'd you like this kick?

super-bowl.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain why the tapes were destroyed and fines were given as well as draft picks taken away? Please enlighten me!!

I was talking about the San Diego Chargers and how their best team in years gagged it away to a great team and player (the always great Troy Brown and his band of renown)

If it is enlightenment you truly seek or just excuses, just look to the game that was actually played and not the game you wished it was.

There will be your enlightenment.

The choice as usual is up to you.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to stick up for the Pats or anything, but doesn't everyone do something like this. Every team is looking for that edge on the competition. In baseball, players try to steal signs all the time, pitchers and hitters are constantly trying to doctor the ball or bat. In football, you don't even need to steal playbooks, you have film and can see all the plays that teams regularly run.

Now, sneaking into the opposing locker room is obviously way over the line, but I thought this story was well over and done with. If anything, it speaks to what a shit job Goodell has done as commissioner.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to stick up for the Pats or anything, but doesn't everyone do something like this. Every team is looking for that edge on the competition. In baseball, players try to steal signs all the time, pitchers and hitters are constantly trying to doctor the ball or bat. In football, you don't even need to steal playbooks, you have film and can see all the plays that teams regularly run.

Now, sneaking into the opposing locker room is obviously way over the line, but I thought this story was well over and done with. If anything, it speaks to what a shit job Goodell has done as commissioner.

No. Other teams don't go into an opposing teams lockeroom & steal play sheets.