• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick statement:

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Tom was not just a player who bought into our program. He was one of its original creators. Tom lived and perpetuated our culture. On a daily basis, he was a tone setter and a bar raiser. He won championships in three of his first four years on the field and in three of his final six seasons with us, while competing for championships in most every season in between. This is a credit to Tom's consistency and what separates him. He didn't just perform. He didn't just win. He won championships over and over again.

Tom and I will always have a great relationship built on love, admiration, respect and appreciation. Tom's success as a player and his character as a person are exceptional. Nothing about the end of Tom's Patriots career changes how unfathomably spectacular it was. With his relentless competitiveness and longevity, he earned everyone's adoration and will be celebrated forever. It has been a privilege to coach Tom Brady for 20 years.

Examples of Tom's greatness are limitless, going back even before he was drafted. We witnessed how he prepared when he wasn't playing, how he performed when he got his opportunity, what he did to continuously improve, his leadership, his mindset, the example he set, and, of course, the person he is. I am extremely grateful for what he did for our team and for me personally.

Sometimes in life, it takes some time to pass before truly appreciating something or someone but that has not been the case with Tom. He is a special person and the greatest quarterback of all-time.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 260,000.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he threw up a little while writing that

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go Tom, you can reply with this. My fee is $5,000.

“Bill was not just a coach who created our program. He fully bought into creating a culture and perpetuating it throughout the organization. On a daily basis, he was a tone setter and a bar raiser. He won championships in three of his first five years on the Patriots sideline as HC and in three of the last six seasons, while competing for championships in most every season in between. This is a credit to Bill's consistency, camera strategy, and what separates him. He didn't just perform. He didn't just win. He won championships over and over again.

Bill and I will always have a great relationship built on love, admiration, respect and appreciation. Bill's success as a coach and his character as a person are exceptional. Nothing about the end of my career with Bill changes how unfathomably spectacular it was. With his relentless competitiveness and longevity, he earned everyone's adoration and will be celebrated forever. It has been a privilege to play for Bill Belichick for 20 years.

Examples of Bill's greatness are limitless, going back even before he was head coach of the crappy Browns. We witnessed how he prepared when he wasn't coaching, how he performed when he got his opportunity, what he did to continuously improve, his leadership, his mindset, the example he set, and, of course, the person he is. I am extremely grateful for what he did for the Patriots, NFL, and me personally.

Sometimes in life, it takes some time to pass before truly appreciating something or someone but that has not been the case with Bill. He is a special person and the greatest coach of all-time.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fucking way BB wrote that.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Be as sardonic as you want but that was a classy statement

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fucking way BB wrote that.

Looks like a certain Eagles fan needs to watch 3 Games to Glory, 3 Games to Glory II, 3 Games to Glory III, 3 Games to Glory IV, 3 Games to Glory V, and 3 Games to Glory VI.

Behind the scenes footage of a coach and QB working together and sech.